* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Custom Water Spells

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
hey guys I know some of u heard of my 2 custom water spells and wanted to see them

well the waits over Wink

here is the video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJLPToaL2Wk

this is how u make the animations

Water

Byte 1 Byte 2 Palette

Animation 1: 35 01 78 or D0 Sound:79/5E

Animation 2: FF FF 78 or D0 ???:1B/25*

Animation 3: FF FF 00 Repeat Speed:10

Special Animation: FF FF ???:00

Water2

Byte 1 Byte 2 Palette

Animation 1: 35 01 78 or 69 Sound:79/5E

Animation 2: FF FF 78 or 69 ???:1C/47*

Animation 3: FF FF 00 Repeat Speed:10

Special Animation: FF FF ???:00

I am still working on Water 3 so I'll get back 2 u Wink

oh yea the sound comes out extremely low so srry about that =/

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Not bad. It's very utilitarian, though, so I felt weird showering praise on it. Nothing wrong with it, but nothing really exciting about it, either.

It would fit in well in a hack though. Perhaps Water 3 will be a little more interesting?

Status
None
well yea I suppose it could have been better, my original water spells were going to be the splashes when enemies enter/exit a battle but unfortunately the monster will either disappear or reappear from/on the screen plus was glitchy

as for Water 3, I feel a good idea would be to dumb down tidal wave a little, but maybe I can work something out

we'll see Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 20
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Cool!and thanks to u i can make the SWDtech to Artes i have Sonic Thrust and Demon Fang!now i only must find Sword Rain,Tiger Blade,Tempest,Beast,Rising Falcon and Hmmm.. i use for the last... Falcons Crest!

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Thanks Received: 4
Status
Lucky-Girl
Personally... I don't think they're all that great. Maybe because they're too similar.

I know Water got really screwed in this game, but... I still think it could be better.

Maybe try the graphics of the item that causes a drip? I think it was either Eyedrops or Revivify maybe. That could be Water. And then the bubbles you used could be Water 2, or something.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
None
@ Yuke311 I told u please request what u wanted separately, make a post asking what u want done

@ Justin the problem with the eye drop item is that the droplet not only splits in little pieces it makes the enemy glow all rainbowy lol the other issue with that is that it cannot hit multiple enemies either, I tried it myself =/ I tried to work with what very little water animation the game had, water edge on a single target looks all glitched and terrible =/

-HNIC

Threads: 1
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
they are too similar...

I'm da stress kitty!!!
  Find

Status
None
yeah I know =/

-HNIC

Thanks Received: 4
Status
Lucky-Girl
When light passes through water, it creates a rainbow spectrum. What you COULD do, is use the drop effect for Water 1, and make it castable on only one enemy. Water 2 could be your little bubbles used in the video, and could attack either one or multiple enemies. And then Water 3 could be Clean Sweep or something, and automatically attacks all enemies.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
None
well the thing is I want the water wind and earth spells to be just like fire ice and bolt (targeting wise)

-HNIC