* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MY first hack Kingdom Fantasy

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hey people im started my first Final Fantasy6 hack!
it contains this Char.
1)Naruto as terra!
2)Sora as Locke!
3)Racul as Edgar kain was used for him![img][Image: 370_15_10_10_12_12_23.png][/img]
4) me! im Sabin with a blue Jacket and brown hairs![img][Image: 370_15_10_10_12_10_36.png][/img]
5)Cecil dark as Cyan!
6)Celes with new outfit![img][Image: 370_15_10_10_12_12_56.png][/img]
7)Sephiroth as Setzer!
8)Pikachu and he has Thunder!
9)Bartz as Gogo!
10)i think planing in an yellow char for Umaro how about an other Pikachu???
11) not real but its Naruto esper form.
12)Aros finally i got him! i used edward![img][Image: 370_17_10_10_3_33_01.png][/img]
13) its the boy fromPokemon ruby destiny Life of guardians i do him inside if u wantTongue[img][Image: 370_18_10_10_8_41_13.png][/img]
Ok thats it.
OK Credits to:Cecil dark- Micki Chiba
Pikachu-Micki Chiba
Heartless-FnrrfYgmSchnish
Sora-SpriterApprentice
Bartz-Poco Loco
Sephiroth-Xolar Dark
Naruto-FoxHoundMember
destinedJagold-Ruby destiny LoG boy. Thank u all!!!
OK! here is the link to my hack! MY hack Beta3.2

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
None
Nice! i cant wait fore the beta!

Status
None
ER ok because we can use the SD Card i give u it then u can use the Char HAHALaughLaughWink

I made the Kingdom Fantasy with HER! that means i used SHE but dont
say me that i should not use she! i need all that are available that means after the new beta strago got changed to an other Char hmmm... like Edward for Aros!and well Jade for her i have no idea!
lets say its Jade when she is a little girl ok?

Also does Summon work or not because i didnt test it out and im scared to do it.
Also searching for an good char for Umaro! if u have 1 then let me know it! Er also Umaro has the palette from Pikachu!
Thanks if u want to help me! Er also sorry that i couldnt give u my hack because i dont know how to do it! Someone could tell me it then u all can use my KF(Kingdom fantasy)hack. Er also i didnt changed the NPCs dont blame me when u see a glitched up ESPER!

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
it sound good Smile

keep at it, the summon ability does work but it only summons the esper you have equpted and it doesnt allways summon them.....its not really a very good summon command lol but it is safe and you can use it but the best thing 2 do is make your own summons and replace lore
  Find

Status
None
Hmmmmm but i need Lore for Strago because i use for him Aros i just use Edward for Aros that means new Clothes usw. Also but by the Omega Mk4 Zeemis used the Summon ability or not???
and why is the ability Summon not used in the normal ff6? hmmm... also why does every 1 says it sounds not interesting??? anyway i used for Umaro Pikachu! now i have 2 Pikachus in the team LOLLaugh
and i tell more the last boss is called True Darkness if its not to much words.... i only need now a good sprite for him an boss sprite! hmmm... i also replaced whelk with amonitas!well thats all what i say!
OK! now that i have new Techs i tell u them ok.1)SWDtech got Artes!2)I have now the tech as Sabin 1HitKo only the Last Tech!3) Lore got Jutsu for Naruto! (damn right! i use Artes for Aros!)4) im still use the Summon for Celes!5)Magic is still Magic but only Aros,Jade and Celes can use it!well i still must find some Artes for the Arte tech!Hmmmm... Tiger blade,Tempest,Beast,Rising Falcon,and the last Falcons Crest! thats it for now.
Here are some screenshots![img][Image: 370_25_10_10_1_17_51.png][/img]
[img][Image: 370_25_10_10_1_17_13.png][/img]
[img][Image: 370_25_10_10_1_16_23.png][/img]

Threads: 30
Status
None
I picture Sephiroth as a samurai like character. Micki replaced Cyan with him

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Status
None
i must start my hack by begining now but this time i change some things like:
no more Naruto now its terra.
new music i used the crono battle theme 3
i think im gonna do gnash for Gau inside and bows(that means one Kf game has only the bow patch and the other only the music!)
im gonna replace Cecil for Setzer
and im gonna give the enemys a little more hp (for this im looking into the last hope beta5 and give the enemys so much hp!)and other things.
well this would be all good folk!