Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Animation help

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Does anyone know which values will allow me to use the TekLaser animation for a weapon? I'd like to make a laser-weapon-type equipment piece.

Threads: 20
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Cool! ER i dont know..... why dont u look in FF6 MDE?

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
if using MDE it should be animation 1 byte 1

but if u wanna make the character wield some sort of weapon then its animation 2

do u want it to be like just a laser? (the char takes a step forward and then tek laser?) if that's what u want then animation 1 needs to be edited

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
i am gonna try and make a whip like weapon so that quistis can use it, good luck whith yr animation Smile
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
(10-11-2010, 09:04 AM)Poco Loco Wrote: if using MDE it should be animation 1 byte 1

but if u wanna make the character wield some sort of weapon then its animation 2

do u want it to be like just a laser? (the char takes a step forward and then tek laser?) if that's what u want then animation 1 needs to be edited

I don't quite understand what you're trying to tell me.

I'm talking about editing Weapon animations. As in, I want "Mithril Knife", which I'm renaming "Laser Gun" to use the TekLaser animation when I have the equipped character use Fight.

I'm guessing you know how to do this, but I don't quite see what you're referring to in this post? Could you elaborate a little more? Do you know which values I would need?

Status
None
here is what I got

Graphic

Right Hand: 24

Left Hand: 24

Hit Graphic: 66

Palette

Sound: 6B

Byte6: 66

Byte8: 65

it comes out looking like aurabolt but I am going to look into it a bit more so that it comes out like tek laser

in the meantime test it out to see if u like it Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
ER Poco Loco could u help me to find out which move is the best for Demon Fang because there happened a glitch and now im scared that my computer gonna well Lockout by itself if i do it 1
more....

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:

Status
None
what are u talking about?

what did u do?

this animation was for a weapon not a skill/magic

-HNIC

Status
None
er i changed Shock and then the glitch began i used shimshars.... numbers for it uagh *Loses Rings like Sonic and fell down the Cliff*

Status
None
???????

-HNIC