Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Animation help

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Er u know i thought the attack shimshar would look like the nearest to Demon fang but....
Ok.... heres the numbers:Megahit glitched:
80 80 14
FF FF 00
FF FF 00

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
ah I see what u did wrong

u should have it like this

80 01 14
80 01 00
FF FF 00

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
ER i wanted Demon Fang thats why i changed it! but..... i think i must Q which move looks the nearest for Demon Fang! Hmmmm ok Er Poco Loco which move seems the nearest to Demon Fang?

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:

Status
None
ok there is no demon fang in FF6 and I didnt see that move

all I did was reorganize it so that it does not glitch on u

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
ER go to youtube and write Lloyd Demon Fang. then u see it.

Status
None
well from what I see the best course of action is to use the custom blade beam I made

here is the code

D6 01 14 9B
11 02 49 0A
FF FF 00 10
D6 01

next time if u want a custom animation or have a request, make a post, and link a video so people will know what u are talking about

the language barrier sometimes makes it difficult for people to understand

-HNIC

Status
None
ok sorry. and thanks!wait but Demon Fang is english or not?!
oh that was what u mean oooo now i understand it!

Status
None
ok glad I could help

-HNIC

Status
None
Boah! how COOL IS THAT DEMON FANG! Lloyd:Boah!and i thought i have the best demon fang but thats just COOL!

Status
None
glad u like it

-HNIC