Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need Help with FF3 Level Editor

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Yea thanks, that's what I was going to do, seeing as my ROM is pretty much required to have the text changed, but oh well I'll just do the maps and stuff. But thanks guys, and check back on the Hacking Forums Section soon as I'm just gonna ask 5 questions that I've been needing to ask for awhile that've been confusing me. But if I can get these upcoming 5 questions answered, I should be good for awhile and go on and make my ROM (and give the forums a break from my noob questions ha) but yea almost ready to make my game: FFVI The Return of Ex Death

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
Wow return of EX Death do u mean Exdeath or Ex Death i hope it coming out soon.

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Status
None
wow Yuke u sent this at 4 in the morning? that's motivation lol but I replied an hour later so not too far off but yea pretty much the return of exdeath from FFV Smile ha he was always my fav idk why..oh and the reason I'm up at 5 is cuz I'm goin traveling today at a FB game lol I would never be awake at 5 in the morning! :p

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
er by me its 12:18.
LOL er Q: do u have a place for an other char. Like.... me? because i made me for FF6 hacks im Sabin with brown hairs and a blue Jacket LOL.

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;