Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Relm sprite editor?

Status
None
At risk of sounding like a noob...

I've heard people talk about the "Relm editor" in regards to sprites. What is it, exactly? I'm hoping to fix up my shoddy FF1DoS Thief sprite...

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
http://www.simulationnation.com/zeemis/f...09#pid2709

It is the one that is titled FF3usSpriteEditor.

As for your Dawn of Souls sprite, unless you mean it as a sprite you made to be used in Final Fantasy VI there is nothing that this sprite editor can do for you.
This sprite editor is for Final Fantasy VI (III) exclusively. If you want to touch up a sprite for another game my suggestion is to look for a sprite editing program for that game (if one even exists) and if not, simply used Graphics Gale to do it. However I'm none too sure how to replace the sprite unless you use Cd Mage to extract the files and then import then new file.
  Find

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
also the relm ed let u make riding and death spriteLaugh

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
not only that, this is the only program that will give u perfect sprites

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
ure right i forget that. LOL

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
None
I did mean my sprite to be used in FF6.

And I've used the FF3usSE, I had just thought the Relm editor was something different.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
well FF3SE is mainly 4 portraits, espers, and monster sprites

the only time I use it is 2 edit colors 4 the character sprites otherwise I do not use this @ all

the Relm editor is the only 1 that enables u 2 create perfect sprites because even using the Atma weapon 1 can mess your sprites up @ 1 point or another which I found out the hard way

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC