Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Becareful... The dog eats people...

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
[Image: 109_22_09_10_3_51_42.png]
Works with Shadows Pallete. I made this because I thought someone could use this as a base for Red XIII
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
oh man u beat me 2 it Smile

I'm gonna test it out

if its messed up I'll fix it

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
oooo wait, its the same problem as the last spite u did

I need 2 know exactly how u went about recoloring it

are u sure u used the relm editor?

because the Dog's movements are perfect when it come 2 its NPC

this one has his poses rlly off, he is higher up when he is moving forward and lower when walking the other way

plus the is a twitch

I need 2 see how u go about how u create ur sprites so I can help u out

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Again, it is just the ultima editor but otherwise I just used the Ultima editor to do EVERYTHING so I could see there would be issues.

I do 3 steps
1. Make the base sheet in MS paint.
2. Edit in Ultima Editor.
3. Edit color issues in relm editor
  Find

Status
None
ah I see whats wrong then

thats why u have these issues

NEVER use ms paint @ all (especially when it comes to transferring images)

for interceptor use the Relm editor ONLY since it doesnt even use any of the last 4 colors, u can just copy and paste the tiles onto where they need 2 be (for this circumstance the Atma weapon editor is useless)

don't get me wrong I love the custom poses, but they came out bad

what u need 2 do (if u wanna make custom poses using ms paint thats fine but dont transfer the image) is create it, and look @ it side by side in the Relm editor so u can implement the details 2 perfection, what u are doing explains why they come out the way they do

the 1st (and only) thing that needs to be done when it comes 2 using the ultima editor is editing the colors if needed (if u plan to edit a char from scratch using the relm editor that is, or if u are changing the colors of an already existing palette, otherwise don't use the relm editor)

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I use GraphicsGale when spriting, helps a ton if it matters at all. Very efficient program if used in the right hands.
-----------
I tested the sprite in-game and it works from what I can see.
I'm going to process this submission.
-----------
http://www.simulationnation.com/zeemis/f....php?cat=6
  Find