Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
[Image: imgshk.png]

These are some possible characters that may be appering in the next Disssidia FF, its called Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy and there seem 2 be some good characters, there are 2 confirmed, lightning from ff13 and kain from ff4 and i'm really looking forword 2 it. Wink

Heres some proof of lightning and kain:

This is the logo for the new Dissidia it is called Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy if I said it was something else then I was wrong, I'll use this thread to fill you in on any info that I find. Wink

Heres some more screenshots:

[Image: nqpt9j.jpg]

This must be Lightning when she wins.

[Image: jkizdc.jpg]

This is Lightning in a cutscene, this is not from FF13 I got it from a Dissidia Duodecim site.

[Image: 29v39e.jpg]

And Kain in a cutscene, the graphics look really good.

If you find any info on the game please post in this thread.
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
To be quite honest, I want Edgar from final fantasy VI there more than anyone from VI.
Final Fantasy IX I want Vivi.
FF7: Aerith, simple as that. Or Cait Sith.
FF8: Zell

well...just look at my post on the other dissidia topic, lol
  Find

Status
Crystal
I want vivi in it and as long as the onion knights back i'd be pretty much happy along whith celes there as well!
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
tbh I don't see a point in having Celes there. Terra and Celes are exactly the same but only opposite elements. Where Terra is earth and fire, Celes is outerspace and ice. I'm thinking along the lines of gameplay, no one in their right mind actually likes Locke; as a thief he's horrible, as a mage, he is naturally deplorable and as a character he is okay. Sabin would be an interesting character to play but I think Edgar has the most potential considering his tools.
  Find

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
Surprised IS that Locke,Cara,Faris and Ramza in there?Surprised OMG! imagine Cecil getting beating by Edgar! and I also have funny feeling they may put Sabin in there and I DON'T see Tellah!

Also,on the side note,I can see Steve Blum grabbing Edgar's role and Johnny once again grabbing Firion and Sabin!

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Do you have a better link for that black and white image? No one can really see it lol
  Find

Status
Crystal
(09-16-2010, 12:59 AM)Zeemis Wrote: Do you have a better link for that black and white image? No one can really see it lol

No this was all i could find.

Got some more info on lightning and kain:

[Image: image_thumb288.png]

See the orange gauge below Lightning’s life meter? That’s a “memori”. Press L + O to call out a partner character for a brave damaging attack. If you have two bars you can dish out a HP damaging attack with L + square. The assist system is one of the new features in Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy.

Newcomer Lightning has a unique set of commands, paradigm shifts borrowed from the Final Fantasy XIII battle system. Players can switch between commando (attacker), ravager (blaster), and medic (healer) by pressing L+R. Paradigm shifts change Lightning’s brave attacks. For example, her ground attack (circle button) is smash upper as a commando, thundaga as a ravager, and cura as a healer. Lightning brings moves like ruinga, area blast, impact rush, fire, watera, and aerora to the fight. Seems like Lightning is going to be a versatile contender in Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy.

Kain comes battle ready with brave attacks such as cyclone, crash dive, and spiral blow. His HP damaging attacks include: jump, gungir, dragon fang, and sky grander. Kain’s EX move is dragon sword, an attack that absorbs damage as life.

[Image: dissidia012_howto_thumb.jpg] [Image: dissidia012_list_thumb.jpg]

The images are quite small but there all i could find also the text was copied from another webpage.
  Find

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None

Status
Crystal
(09-16-2010, 07:33 PM)Micki Chiba Wrote: I got more links for us to see!
http://dissidia.wikia.com/wiki/Dissidia_...al_Fantasy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1K75KaUp4k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq-vWpZsHc4
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dissidia_012/

Oh BTW,the first video is a JOKE. the other one real.

OMG there was a video of kain and cecil fighting!

and tifa is confirmed i could imagine her and sabin (if he gets put in) fighting!
  Find

Status
None
AWSOMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile me happy DUODECIM!!!!
my want character list:
-ff1:matoya the witch (XD)
-ff2:leon ( he is just plain awsome dark knights rock)
-ff3:Lord xande
-ff4Sadbeside kain , kain is just awsome)i would wish for yang or edge
-ff5:Galuf
-ff6:SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(just hear his theme he is the most cool person on earth)
-ff7:BARRET or VINCENT
-ff8:LAGUNA!!
-ff9:STEINER or VIVI
-ff10:AURON (I HATE SQUARE IF THEY DONT PUT HIM IN !!!!)
-ff11:XD dont know the characters cause ive never played it before
-ff12:Balthier
-ff13Confusedaz (afroman)
-ff tactics: RAMZA or DELITA