Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Tifa proof, not very convincing but here it is anyway:

[Image: image_thumb367.png]

[Image: image_thumb368.png]

Square Enix revealed one more Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy character at Tokyo Game Show. A trailer from their closed mega theater shows 7th Heaven bar owner Tifa Lockheart at the end.

Tifa, Kain, and Lightning will join the existing Dissidia: Final Fantasy fighters for the PSP sequel, which is slated for spring 2011 in Japan.

Again copied info.
More info and cloud costume, just watch:

[Image: image_thumb340.png]

Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy content will actually ship before the game. The 3rd Birthday comes with a code that gives Lightning an Aya costume, fitting since Aya has a Lightning outfit in her game.

[Image: image_thumb341.png]

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix includes a code for a Kingdom Hearts Cloud costume. You’ll need to connect to PlayStation Network to download both costumes. It’s unclear if Square Enix plans on selling these as DLC or if they’re just a bonus for fans that pick up their other PSP games.

Looks like some thing youll have to get from playstation network.
  Find

Status
None
OMG!! dissidia012 its not a hack?hm? its give it in real?

Status
Crystal
This Video is epic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCoWaMRu99w

It's a tralier for the game!
  Find

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
nice 1 OK 13 this is awesome!..all though Bartz seems to be wounded.....Sad

Find

Status
Crystal
Thanks! And yeah bartz was wounded....
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
...Did I just see Terra branch Ultima off of Fire?

HELL YES.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
(09-17-2010, 04:14 PM)Fantasy87 Wrote: OMG!! dissidia012 its not a hack?hm? its give it in real?

Does that make sense?CoverHit
  Find

Status
Crystal
Not really! Laugh
More info including RPG mode:

DISSIDIA 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY may have a bizarre, head-scratching title, but its brand new features make a whole lot of sense. The follow-up to 2008's mash-up fighter offers the most obvious addition for a sequel: an expanded roster, including Final Fantasy XIII's Lightning and Final Fantasy VII's Tifa. However, it also includes a number of other features that make the experience more engaging for fans, and more accessible for newcomers to the franchise.

The original Dissidia met a mixed response from fans due to its rather unique combat system. Instead of copying the model of other fighters -- Nintendo's Smash Bros., or Capcom's Vs. series -- Square Enix crafted a battle system inspired by Advent Children, but still rooted in RPG mechanics. If that doesn't make much sense to you, you are not alone.

Arguably the biggest new feature for Duodecim is the addition of an "RPG Mode" that strips down the combat experience into something that might be a bit more familiar to traditional Final Fantasy players. Unlike the traditional "Action Mode," you lose direct control over your character in this mode, relegated to selecting commands. You'll be able to switch between attacking Bravery and HP, or choosing a more defensive role. It may seem like the game is simply controlling itself, and to a certain degree, it is. However, this mode lets you understand the various mechanics that are at play in Dissidia without being overwhelmed.

[Image: dissidiapsp2prv1.jpg]

Calling it a "guided" experience may be apt, considering tactics and timing are still important to winning an "RPG style" battle. Defending at the right moment is crucial to getting the upper hand on opponents, and making use of the EX Gauge can mean the difference between winning and losing. You'll want to pay attention to the commands on screen: Depending on the situation, there may be some split-second options to take advantage of. While this combat system lacks the depth of the original, it's no less fun. In fact, due to the mode's automatic navigation and persistent lock-on, this mode alleviates the camera problems that plagued the original game.

If you've already mastered the nuances of Dissidia's combat system, you'll probably skip this new feature. Instead, there are new mechanics to master. You now can assign an Assist character, and as in Marvel vs. Capcom and Naruto Ultimate Ninja, you'll be able to summon an ally with a quick button press. Depending on your Assist, you'll be able to stop a fleeing opponent, deal more damage, or lengthen your combo. The Assist also provides the valuable fan service of hypothetically making Cloud and Sephiroth partners -- you can already hear the fangirls squealing.

The new characters also offer their own unique abilities. Lightning, for example, is able to use Paradigm Shift on herself to change her battle style on the fly. It'll be interesting to see how other additions to the roster will change the experience. There's also multiple difficulty settings, which should appease both newcomers and hardcore veterans alike.

I wasn't expecting much more than an expanded roster out of Dissidia's sequel, so I'm glad to see Square Enix make some rather significant enhancements to the experience. Final Fantasy fans that dismissed the first game will definitely want to give its sequel a second look. Duodecim will be available in Japan in 2011.

[Image: dissiaidpsp2prv2.jpg]

I geuss RPG mode will be like command mode (I think it was called) in the original Dissidia, also not the best info but when lightning walks i think rose petals follow her.
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
You know, I'm gonna say this. Mog for Dissida Duodecim. Yep, I want to see what Terra'll do to him. XD

Let's see, Astos for FF1 ('cause his @$$ is toast!)
For FF2, ummm....Maria?
There really isn't going much for FF3 or FF5....ummm...insert two boss characters?
Although Tifa is confirmed for FF7, I still wanted to see Red XIII.
For FF8, I betcha it'll be Rinoa (if its Seifer, I mean, two gunbladers? Ugh....).
FF9, I prefer seeing Vivi. :3
FF10, go Auron! Or Lulu, please? Laugh
  Find

Status
Crystal
Rumor of Vaan for new Dissidia (This is copied info):

While we already know that Lighting (FFXIII) and Kain Highwind (FFIV) will be present in Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy, it looks like we might have another addition, namely Vaan from Final Fantasy XII.

Bobby Ender, the main behind the voice of Vaan in Final Fantasy XII, had tweeted back in May about reprising his role as Vaan in an upcoming Final Fantasy game. Until the recent news of Dissidia's sequel, no one thought anything of it. However, the timing of the announcement and the length of time he was recording for the character highly points to this being tied to the game. The timeframe also matches up with other character voice actors such as Kuja.

Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy is set for a 2011 release in Japan. Square Enix has yet to announce a North American or European release

I think Vaan should of been in Dissidia 1 instead of Gabaranth.
  Find