Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rememember Bartz, you're doing this for Sword Dance (preview)

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I noticed that the only time there is ever dance in a hack is when it is on Mog. I intend to change that with my next sprite, DANCER EQUIP BARTZ. Due to lack of colors, the Rainbow Dress will be red.
[Image: 14220.png]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
haha not bad man

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
hmm... for some reason I feel like someone is trying to steal my thunder.... are you attempting to be the next dress spriter? -_- YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!!!

lol just kidding, so far it looks nice. but try not to saturate the red and make the red a little more natural looking if you want the best visuals (sorry I forgot the word I was actually going to use Sad ) try using three colors for the dress broken up into these categories:

1.) Light color
2.) Medium color
3.) Dark color

I know it sounds a bit like... "duh" when you see the names I place but trust me it is very important to make a dress feel like it is actually made of cloth and that when in stil-frames it is even more important to make sure that it has a feel of "movement" with it. If you want you are free to use my dresses, Rachel's and Opera Celes' as bases to form off of. ^-^ I wish you the best!
  Find

Threads: 30
Status
None
Thanks Ren! I was about to ask you if I could use Crossdressing Cloud as a base. I never intended to be copying you though. I made this sprite as a visual aid for why you should never see what armor you are wearing in a Final Fantasy game. I thought I should make it a whole sheet. I curently have all sideways sprites done.
  Find

Threads: 20
Status
None
Good luck! I hope the spritesheet is good.

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;