Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI - A Soldier's Continengcy

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(02-01-2023, 03:06 PM)UV74 Wrote: I just wanted to say thanks so much for making this. I've been having a great time with it!

Thanks!
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lightning for this post:
  • UV74 (02-09-2023)

Threads: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Registered here because of this one! Started playing it last week, as a classic "coffee break" game on my phone, and --- I love it! Smile I think I played the old FFVI too many times, back in the day, to really be able to enjoy a rerun right now. But a game with small changes and occasional redesign, that's just sweet. THANK YOU for making this! Smile

Now, of course I register here to pester you guys with a newbie question: Is there a walkthrough/guide out there to make sure I'm not missing out on anything?

Like, so far, I have registered the new (and in my mind, improved) character work, and I think dialogues have gone different quite a few times. But other than that, now being in Kohlingen and searching for Terra, the only fundamental difference to the old game I've been able to make out - and no disrespect intended there - is that Shadow wouldn't join the party in situations when he otherwise would have.

Is this the way the story is supposed to go, or have I been having a severe case of "teh dumb"and perhaps simply missed or walked by the bigger changes? Smile
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
There is a link to a PDF guide on page 1.
Yeah Shadow isn't playable in this hack as General Leo Edition was used as a base.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gi Nattak for this post:
  • Rain (03-29-2023)

Threads: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Victory Thank you! Just saw it this morning, but didn't have any time to write you back yet! Yes! Thankfully, in the documentation that goes with the hack, there's a full walkthrough. Again, thank you so much! The lack - or relative obscurity of documentation just like this is what often keeps me from fully enjoying modded older games: Depending on the state of the project or on the diligency of the programmers, you will often either end up fairly confused, or simply at a dead end if you don't know the game you're playing in- and outwardly to begin with. So, stuff like the campaign docs above, that's just awesome!  Laugh
  Find