Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Jobs

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(09-06-2022, 03:10 AM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Yo this is a really cool hack! I just got around to trying it out. I'm going to attach 2 dialog script files for anyone who wants to play it with English dialog, if you don't mind...? I just ran the dialog script through a Spanish>English online translator, but it seems to have done a great job lol! It is now infinitely more playable for me being able to read the dialog.

All one needs to do is load up the hack in FF3usME, and go into the dialog editor and import either part 1 or part 2 dialog script depending on which version you are playing, then save and that's it.

Obviously there's bound to be some weird/funny dialog here and there that couldn't get translated well, but so far like I say it did a pretty amazing job, so I figured I'd upload them if it helps any other English-speaking players be able to read the dialog at least.
Nice nattack, wanted to try this but didn’t because it wasn’t in English. Awesome  Victory
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
(09-06-2022, 03:21 AM)Seifer Wrote:
(09-06-2022, 03:10 AM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Yo this is a really cool hack! I just got around to trying it out. I'm going to attach 2 dialog script files for anyone who wants to play it with English dialog, if you don't mind...? I just ran the dialog script through a Spanish>English online translator, but it seems to have done a great job lol! It is now infinitely more playable for me being able to read the dialog.

All one needs to do is load up the hack in FF3usME, and go into the dialog editor and import either part 1 or part 2 dialog script depending on which version you are playing, then save and that's it.

Obviously there's bound to be some weird/funny dialog here and there that couldn't get translated well, but so far like I say it did a pretty amazing job, so I figured I'd upload them if it helps any other English-speaking players be able to read the dialog at least.
Nice nattack, wanted to try this but didn’t because it wasn’t in English. Awesome  Victory

I forgot all about the battle dialog I just realized... so I'll add those also since they are just as easy.

EDIT: Battle Dialog ones are attached now as well.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Gi Nattak for this post:
  • ppml (09-06-2022), Seifer (09-06-2022)