Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Quick Glitch

Threads: 47
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
The Quick effect does some weird things. Like Jump character stay in the airborne with the Jump sound trigger, instead of landing on the enemies. Also, the enemies' ATB bar seem to pause too. Any fix, or why these weird things occurred?
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 10
Status
None
why WOULDN'T the enemies' ATB gauges pause?  if Quick only paused fellow characters' bars, it'd be a bit worthless.

Threads: 47
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
(05-11-2022, 05:32 AM)assassin Wrote: why WOULDN'T the enemies' ATB gauges pause?  if Quick only paused fellow characters' bars, it'd be a bit worthless.

You misunderstood what I said. I don't mean while the Quick is in eff. Don't you experience we somehow got more turns before the enemy moves at all by either, waiting for a few noticeable seconds doing nothing, or keep changing the battle menu. Especially to the 4th last row of the character that cast Quick. Sometime they got their ATB automatically full after using their 2 turns by Quick. And if they pick an action, they will move again ignoring the 1st & 2nd characters, but also the enemy.

Returning back to the main topic, Jump still have issue after Quick spell past casted by other character. The turn in which the "Dragoon" should come down, didn't. But instead, they re-jump? (No animation bec they are airborne. But there is the sound of Jumping.)
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
I've experienced the issue with Quick and Jump, where the double Jump sound happens. It does seem to be resetting Jump once while already in the air, but for what reasons I could never figure out. Perhaps it's intentional? In the sense that it needs to reset sometimes or else something worse would happen? I doubt there will be a fix for this just because Quick takes many factors into account in terms of ATB, and probably does the best it can to sort everything out...but who knows!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.