Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
computer problems

Threads: 17
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Sadness
I am having alot of computers problems now with my new i9 desktop computer

everytime i reboot it, it stalls and it does not load back into windows and every i shutdown my computer it hardlocks alot now and does not want to fully shutdown at all

so what could be wrong here with my computer then
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
Sounds like a corruption in Windows itself. Either that, or you have a ram chip that's not fully inserted. Try reinserting ram, and if that doesn't work, do a system restore on Windows.

Projects:
FFVI: Divergent Paths (Completed) - a complete storyline and gameplay hack of FF6 that adds Leo as a playable character
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
(03-27-2021, 07:28 PM)PowerPanda Wrote: or you have a ram chip that's not fully inserted.

Would that be visible in the control panel, e.g. 8GB of RAM available instead of the 16GB?
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
(03-28-2021, 12:32 AM)madsiur Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 07:28 PM)PowerPanda Wrote: or you have a ram chip that's not fully inserted.

Would that be visible in the control panel, e.g. 8GB of RAM available instead of the 16GB?

Probably not. If it's not inserted correctly, then it'll work sometimes, and not other times. If you can get to the Control Panel, then it has been recognized in order to get you that far.

Projects:
FFVI: Divergent Paths (Completed) - a complete storyline and gameplay hack of FF6 that adds Leo as a playable character
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PowerPanda for this post:
  • madsiur (03-28-2021)

Threads: 3
Thanks Given: 8
Status
None
If problem is still persist after re-inserted RAM, please give more details about your computer like what hardware you're using? Computer/motherboard model would help.

Also when all the problems started? since first boot? only recently? need more details.

Find