Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help wanted! FF6 Amano Edition

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hello FF6 hacking Community! before we start i think it is important to share my frustrating experience when trying to do this hack so that you don’t make my mistake, i always wanted a ff6 Hackthat use th Yoshitaka Amano Designs, and since i din't find any i decided to do it Myself!, after finding two good sprite editors I tried to import the celes sprite with the Amano redesign made by Astaroth_, but he changed the colors of other characters and NPCs something that most of you should already know, after discovering this i also discovered that changing the sprite bit by bit did not interfere with anything and i did it, eventually i made a celes, a bearded sabin and half a locke, using their color palettes without changing any colors, after a Problem on my PC now I have to start from scratch and I don’t have time to redo the ones I’ve already done, and now we’ve arrived at the part where I need help.

I want someone who can do the sprites of celes and sabin for me, I will be in charge of Terra and Locke, I also want someone who can put a beard on Sabin's portrait, I will post images of sprites for you to do, Remember if Importing the images will only cause problems you have to edit BIT BY BIT, The rom already has some changes like Terra's hair in the sprite and in the portrait, Gau's Portrait and Relm, I will give due credit to those who help this project and to creators of some sprites like the celes made by Astaroth_ 

.png  Sabin Beard.png (8.45 KB, 124 downloads)

use the colors of celes's hair in her clothes so that there is no change in the palette, it will be a good result trust me, my last question is if I can post the Rom here, I was looking at the Community rules and I didn't understand it very well. .. so please answer me for we to finally start the project.

I'm gonna post this Hack on Romhacking.net
  Find

Status
None
Look guys I really need help with this project, I can do everything myself but I need suggestions on how to do certain things, this is the progress of the Terra sprite:

I have no idea how to do the hair on her back, and I really need a portrait of Sabin with a beard, so please respond so that the project can continue, the Locke and Sabin sprite is already complete, and the portrait of blonde Terra and gau too.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
Well the initial post is a request for 2 spritesheets and one portrait and nobody answered it. It's almost normal since very few spriters that are willing to take requests visit the forums, we're a small community.
  Find

Status
None
Yeah, but like i said i can do everything myself, i will continue the project but i will move to another forum, to end the topic you have any suggestions for how i should do the Terra"s back hair? and can i post the Rom here once is complete? Thanks.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(11-29-2020, 05:39 PM)RedPack007 Wrote: Yeah, but like i said i can do everything myself, i will continue the project but i will move to another forum, to end the topic you have any suggestions for how i should do the Terra"s back hair?

I'm not a spriter so I can't really help with that.

(11-29-2020, 05:39 PM)RedPack007 Wrote: can i post the Rom here once is complete?

You need to put a patch (IPS or other format) of your work as an attachment to your post. ROMs are not allowed.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • RedPack007 (11-30-2020)