Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MagiTek Sweeper (Magitek Armor + FF7 Sweeper)

Threads: 31
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
[Image: 349a339.png][Image: 33m54i8.png]
Mainly created for my hack, this is the result of merging the Magitek Armor with Sweeper enemy from FF7 (AKA the result of a collaboration between the Gesthalian Industries and the Shinra Corporation).
The claws and the leg parts were repleced with the two guns (Allowing more firepower!) and reinforced feet from FFRK sprite of the FF7 Sweeper.
I made two version: One with the old Empire Pilot (With the green color outfit replaced by a more appropriate depiction of his Palette 1) and the other using the Baron Soldier.
For the sake of coherence, a OW sprite will be also produced and later post in the Player Character section...
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
I'm sorry but TinyPic is absolutely terrible for viewing images, at least for me, rarely does the image even show up or it takes a longer time than it should and the place is ridden with pop-ups/adds. It makes me not want to go there to check out what you made...but I did, and I clicked on something there on accident that totally tried to spam-freeze my browser saying I was infected with a virus or something, had to task manager close my way out of it. It's not your fault but I suggest using something else like Imgur or Dropbox or basically any of the higher-rated image sites.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 31
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I'm sorry for what happened; Next time I'll take your advice into account and try Igmur.
Fun Fact: I keep my Win 10 Task Manager always open in order to quickly react to crashes and situation like this (and to monitorate my CPU)...
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LoneRedMage for this post:
  • Gi Nattak (04-07-2019)

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
thats an interesting amalgamation well done as usual

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess