Final Fantasy 6.7

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
FINAL FANTASY 6.7

Final Fantasy 7 in Final Fantasy 6

As a forewarning, I made this romhack a few years ago and never uploaded it here, It has a bunch of things mashed together and I'm not exactly sure all that I changed/ what was taken from others. I do apologize if your work was used and you were never credited. I decided it would be better to archive it here, and not to keep it from everyone. Please be nice, I know its not really balanced, but I do remember spending days editing sprites/equipment.

Features(that i remember):
-Replaces Locke with Cloud and adds a buster sword + sword tech
-Replaces Terra with Aerith
-Replaces several other characters/abilities (including Barret, Tifa, Sephiroth, Sora and Vincent)
-Magitek Soldiers closely resemble Shin-ra soldiers
-You now learn spells by wearing certain equipment "Materia" if you will (wearing these also adds a drain effect for each element. I.E. Wearing fire materia will also make fire heal you)

UPDATE: IPS PATCH BELOW FOR LEGAL REASONS AS ROMS ARENT ALLOWED. SORRY FOR CONFUSION.

Attached Files
.zip  FinalFantasy6.7 IPS.zip (2.16 MB, 16 downloads)
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Hello and welcome. Please do not attach or post a link to an actual ROM, it needs to be in the form of a patch, such as an IPS patch.
Can check out the Site Rules here, which I recommend all new users take a minute to do: https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/rules.php

Making a patch is simple, we're here to help if you're not sure how to go about doing it. Your hack is most welcomed and feel free to re-attach, but to avoid any possible legality issues we will need it in the form of a patch. Wink

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gi Nattak for this post:
  • madsiur (01-18-2020)

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Sorry about that, I'm relatively new here, the post now has the IPS patch
This is my first time creating one so I hope it works.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
Your IPS is about the size of a ROM, which means your base ROM has a header / hack as none or that your base ROM has no header / hack has one which result in your patch containing the whole ROM data because of the extra bytes of the header. Make sure both your base ROM and hack either have a header or none. I would suggest removing the header from your two ROM with SNEStuff (one ROM won't have one but you have to rule it out) then remaking the patch. This way the patch will be a lot more smaller and won't contain all the game data (which is close to posting a ROM anyway).
  Find

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • Gi Nattak (01-19-2020)