Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Jack Sprite Sheet

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hello guys, my old name is Filipinac, you can look at my 2018 & 2017 sprites but my name is now Filip2 but call me Filip (my innate name) and my surname is Crnovrsanin, Here is my Jack sprite sheet from Final Fantasy Type-0:

[Image: yT3vtgC.png]
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
Hello, duplicate accounts are not permitted as per forum rule #9: https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/rules.php

I'll send you a pm regarding this and after you have access to your old account this new account will be deleted.
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I'll start with good spriting.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
You don't seem to understand. I sent you via pm a new password for your old account and explained all this already, you need to use your old account. After regaining access on your old account, you can change its password again, email, avatar or username in User CP.

You can't just make a new account to have a fresh start with better sprites if it's what your sentence implies. If you post again with your new account I ban your two accounts and all the related IP addresses. If you don't understand what you're reading now say so!
  Find

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Medicated
What's the point of a new account??

The sprites fine but you should probably add some detail to the front/back facing sprites. It's got detail on the side views and then looks completely flat in others.