Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
@Blunderpuggs

Thanks, I have submitted a post here :

https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/thread-3875.html

I hope it has enough information to be valid.

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Looks valid to me, and a link to the thread from here doesn't hurt either. I must say, I'm not exactly current on everything, but I can't think of any advice beyond what you've covered.

After reading it, got to thinking that sounded a lot like the gameboy game I had, so dug out the old case and... Turns out I had FFL3. But I swear I remember having a Legends game with a teal sticker on the cartraige. Looks like FFL2 had a blue front, but alot more blue than I remember mine being.

Anyway, sorry to get off topic, my memory works when it wants to and no other time. Back on topic, did Legends 2 play like Legends 3 or was that a completely different title? Reading the description kinda made me want to dig out one of those old ones.

Great job on completing a hack, and may future endeavors only be improved.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Catone for this post:
  • break (09-01-2019)

Thanks Given: 0
Status
Faith
(09-01-2019, 08:25 PM)Catone Wrote: Back on topic, did Legends 2 play like Legends 3 or was that a completely different title? Reading the description kinda made me want to dig out one of those old ones.

While in FFL3 you have a preset team of 4 characters (with the occasional guest), who can all eat monster meat to mutate into monsters, in FFL2 you choose the race and name of your party members at the start of the game. Also, the character leveling system from FFL3 (and many other JRPGs) is absent in 2 and instead has a character growth similar to one of the main titles, FFII. And last (but not least), FFL2 has the kickass them "Burning Blood" (which makes me cry tears of joy). You should totally try it. You won't regret it.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blunderpuggs for this post:
  • break (09-01-2019)

Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
@Catone

Cool, glad to hear that it looks alright.
Yeah, there were about of them back on the old Gameboy.
Legend, Legend II, and Legend III
But they really follow how SaGa RPG are played.
Back in the day, I got Legend III as a gift and borrowed the other two from friends.
It is similar, but with Legend III having time travel and set party members
I found that it did not have as much reply value as Legend II has.
Also, I recall Legend III's bosses being HP sponges