Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Some final code requests (and screenshots)

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
OK got it fixed here, fedorajoe made a mistake editing the Alphabetized Rage patch code and put/duplicated Brontaur's value where Misfit should be. I'll send ya another PM lol.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
You are on a role! I didn't expect to have all these bugs fixed in one night. Haha.

If I run in to any more bugs during the final testing phase, I will post them here!
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Cool, I do enjoy finding and fixing bugs, especially those of the self-made kind -- I've gotten pretty damn good at it over the years dealing with my hack lol.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
(07-28-2018, 02:12 AM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Cool, I do enjoy finding and fixing bugs, especially those of the self-made kind -- I've gotten pretty damn good at it over the years dealing with my hack lol.

Haha, well that's handy since I am the king of finding bugs! Usually like 75% of my mod creation involves just testing/tweaking the content. I've been testing this mod for several months even though I was pretty much already done with it.
  Find

Threads: 18
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 47
Status
None
Those minotaurs and ogres look pretty dope btw
  Find

Status
None
(07-29-2018, 02:29 PM)ReturnerScum Wrote: Those minotaurs and ogres look pretty dope btw

Thanks. Those Minotaurs are from Final Fantasy Origins for PS1, but I had to redraw the faces from scratch. The faces looked completely messed up in the PS1 version, and I never understood what I was even looking at:

Old PS1 version
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

New redrawn
[Image: ieJn1xF.jpg]

The Ogres I re-imported from scratch even though other modders had imported them. I didn't like that they had been re-scaled for other mods, because a lot of detail was lost. I also did a lot of my own pixel manipulation and color remapping in photoshop.
  Find

Threads: 18
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 47
Status
None
Dude, that's seriously awesome. Their faces look amazing.
  Find

Status
None
Does anyone know of a way to disable the Tempest Wind Slash with Offering? This is an overpowered attack I have overlooked in my mod, and I'm trying to disable all of those super-duper mega attacks.
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Given: 8
Status
None
The patch called Basic Offering should fix that issues, it's worth a try:
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/thread-3675.html

Find

Status
None
That appears to do exactly what I want, thanks!  The patch does have a bug with the animation of the fixed dice (as mentioned in the readme file), but I have already disabled the offering with Setzer anyway - so all is good.

Ok, so I need just a few more things fixed, and I think this mod is ready for beta testing.  In particular, some of the throw/jump animations are now messed up since some of the weapon slots were changed.  For example, a new sword I created now looks like a boomerang when used with the "throw command".  Here is a full list of objects that need fixing (possible spoilers ahead):

Weapons with bugged "Throw" AND "Jump" animations:
ID67 Dark Eternal (should look like large sword with throw and jump, same as Ragnorok)
ID76 Defender (should look like large sword with throw and jump, same as Ragnorok)
ID65 Excalipoor (should look like small sword with throw and jump, same as Iron Sword, etc.)
ID37 Pack of lies (should look like cards when thrown, no animation with jump)

ONLY jump bugs (throw can't be used with these):
ID39 Stardust Rod (should look like a rod, similar to Mythril Rod as an example)
ID38 PicturePrfect (should be holding no weapon at all)
ID42 Gold Fist (should be holding no weapon at all)
ID56 Knuckles (should be holding no weapon at all)
ID72 Rising Sun (Should have the same look as Sniper and Hawk Eye)

-Finally, the well known bug with the Fire Skean, Water Edge, and Bolt Edge and Rage is really noticeable in my mod.  This is because Gau now has multiple rages that use these moves, and with all of them, Gau will continually step forward without stepping backward.  This bug is present in the original FF3, but only with the Ninja and the Water Edge.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Use a headered FF3 v1.1 with the following CRC32:
C0FA0464

After patching, this should be the CRC32:
AE12108A
  Find