Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Donation to the site

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
So as a newbie to the forums, I figured I would contribute a few of my sprites for those that want them, or edit them, or whatever ya want to do with them =). For my personal hack, I had to use the last 4 palette slots on some of them using the extended palette hack.
So without further ado i present to you...

Saber from Fate/Stay Night                      Agrias from FF Tactics                      Rinoa from FFVIII                            Azura from Fire Emblem                       Sierra an OC of mine                       And Arazia, another OC of mine
[Image: yoshivoodoo-other-saber.png]                                  [Image: yoshivoodoo-fft-agrias.png]                          [Image: yoshivoodoo-ff6-riona.png]                       [Image: yoshivoodoo-other-azura.png]                               [Image: yoshivoodoo-other-sierra.png]                          [Image: yoshivoodoo-other-arazia.png]
  Find
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Yoshivoodoo for this post:
  • Gi Nattak (04-15-2018), JWhiteLXXXIX (04-16-2018), madsiur (04-14-2018), Robo Jesus (04-14-2018), SSJ Rick (04-16-2018)

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 233
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
Thanks for those submissions! I'll add them to the next version of the downloadable sprite database.
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
Nice ones bro welcome thanks for posting these

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 9
Status
Slow
I see ya borrowed ffrk sprites for the making of rinoa and agrias. Your improvised poses are not bad. I bid thee a welcome to the site.
  Find

Threads: 4
Status
None
Yes they were borrowed. And thank you =) I'm not quick at making them, but i do try to make them good. Gooder? More gooder?

Highish quality!

Yes lets go with that =)
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 233
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
I think they are great! Some people use RK poses and the spritesheet turns bad, it's really not an indication of the final outcome.
  Find