Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FFVI Impresario Complete Sprite (Update: Portrait now Avaible)

Threads: 31
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
[Image: loneredmage-other-impressario.png]
The Impresario has finally decided to screw up his courage and now is ready to leave the Opera House and join your party.
Mainly created as a contribution to m06's hack, he uses a almost identical palette 4, in the sense that in order to fit the 12 colors limitaion in battle, the brown NPC hair colors was switchted with Setzer's hair colors.
The "facepalm" pose used in the NPC sprites is in place of the Japanese letters/Frightened Terra Pose.
UPDATE 1: Portrait Now Avaible!
[Image: loneredmage-other-impressario-portrait.png]
  Find
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to LoneRedMage for this post:
  • m06 (02-04-2018), madsiur (02-05-2018)

Threads: 18
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 8
Status
None
Looks good! It's too bad the facepalm sprite goes unused, though. Perhaps switching it out for the surprise pose would give him back some of his character?
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
wow this is actually pretty damn good, the only real flaw I see would be the hair in his hit and weakened poses, I would just slightly touch up his hair, it seems just a small bit off, you really nailed it btw, it looks very natural and authentic, nice job

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
Good job on this sprite!
  Find

Threads: 31
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Thank you for your feedback.
In the beginning, the facepalm pose was planned to be the suprised pose, but after i compared it with the one of the other characters i thought that it wasn't fitting, so i created a new one. Also i remenber that there is a hex command to show the japenese characters/Frightened Terra pose, so you can still use the facepalm pose.
I'm planning to give him a portrait, so stay tuned for future updates.
  Find