Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(A Little Christmas Gift) FF1 Angel and Alphys from Undertale Sprite + Portait

Threads: 31
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
First of all, merry christmas to you. These are two sprites that i've prepared as gift.

FF1 Angel
[Image: loneredmage-other-angel.png] [Image: loneredmage-other-angel-portrait.png]
In the game, he had always helped us when we use the Life spells (or harmed us, in the case of Kefka's Heartless Angel) ; Now he is ready to join your party. I used Relm as base for both the sprite and the portrait. It use a custom palette 3. Unfortunaly, due to space contrainst, the aureole only appears in his casting animation (and in his tent).

Alphys
[Image: loneredmage-other-alphys.png] [Image: loneredmage-other-alphys-portrait.png]
One of my favorite characters from Undertale (and a great hacking expert!). It is so far the most difficult sprite i created due to the fact i drew her from scratch. Anyway, it use a modified palette 1 that still include Terra's original Skin and NPC colours (This was made to make it compatible with other human characters since her yellow skin is in place of the hair).
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Nice set of sprites there, an angel for Christmas is a good idea since we always put one at the top of our tree.
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
seeing some great improvement from you! good job man i dig the angel

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
Alphys look like it could be a sprite from Earthbound. I like the style! Good job on the angel too!
  Find