Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
A Call for Missing Sprites

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 233
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
[Image: sprites-banner.png]

We have finished cleaning all sprite threads!

All main sprites of each thread are now uploaded on the server and sorted in the upcoming archive / backup. This was a team effort of me, Gi Nattak and JamesWhite. There are a few monster sprite threads remaining to do. The database contain so far 276 different sprites, without counting portraits! We still have unknown and old databases spritesheets to sort and label so we can't release the 2017 database / backup yet...

We already have the complete missing sprites list. There are at least 12 missing spritesheets. If you have one or many of these sprites, please post it in this thread so we can upload it and make the changes in the appropriate thread(s). Some might be forever lost but we are hoping to still rescue a few if we are lucky.

Missing Spritesheets
  1. Three DK Cecil by Titan of Ether (thread)
  2. Yoshi Sprites by Ishimaru Chiaki (thread) (found by CrumpledMedal)
  3. Toad Sprites by Ishimaru Chiaki (thread)
  4. FFT Dancer completed version by sutebenukun (thread)
  5. Claude from GTA 3 by Crumpled Medal (thread) (found by CrumpledMedal)
  6. General Kefka Uniformed version by Ghost XIII (thread)
  7. Gilgamesh spritesheet and portrait by Ghost XIII (thread) (found by Kugawattan)
  8. Dissidia Cecil by Ghost XIII (thread)
  9. RS3 Katrina by FEOK (thread) (found by Poco Loco)
  10. Talon Teaser (or complete?) by Poco Loco (thread) (Teaser found, no finish version)
  11. Gambler portrait by Jameswhite89 (thread) (found by jameswhite89)
  12. Steiner by FEOK (thread) (found by Poco Loco)
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • q8fft (08-26-2017)

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Debrave
I have a question. What if someone finds an sprite teaser that doesn't seem to be in the archives?

For instance, there was a Final Fantasy Disney Teaser thread where the poster uploaded a teaser, but I didn't see it in the archive. Should we bump the thread, notify someone by PM as a safeguard against duplicate findings, or just post what we found here?

I've done the latter, below.

[Image: jQzZam6l.png]
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Turbotastic for this post:
  • SSJ Rick (09-04-2017)

Status
Tissue-aware
(09-02-2017, 09:06 PM)Turbotastic Wrote: Should we bump the thread, notify someone by PM as a safeguard against duplicate findings, or just post what we found here?

Teaser were not included in the archive and no admin has a backup of any. This is something that should be done for version 1.1 of the archive. You can post your missing teasers here with thread link where they go. It's better than bumping years old threads IMO. Thanks!
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
I have some sprites that were uploaded to the site other than my Claude sprite. My question is what website do you recommend I use for Image hosting so I can upload the sprite sheets that I have so that I can send them to someone to put back in their respective threads? I have nearly the Eternal Filena series of sprites finished, Filena, Lila, Milika, and the dog are finished and I need to upload the portraits and the sprites back to the site.
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(09-05-2017, 06:49 PM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: I have some sprites that were uploaded to the site other than my Claude sprite. My question is what website do you recommend I use for Image hosting so I can upload the sprite sheets that I have so that I can send them to someone to put back in their respective threads? I have nearly the Eternal Filena series of sprites finished, Filena, Lila, Milika, and the dog are finished and I need to upload the portraits and the sprites back to the site.

You can upload them to http://imgur.com/ and post them in this thread with a link to the thread they are suppose to go. Alternatively, you can put them in this thread as attachments and post the thread they are suppose to go in. If it's a new sprite, make a thread in the good forum. I prefer what I explained first rather than bumping multiple sprite threads.
  Find

Status
Runic
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/thread-2200.html
Here is the missing Claude sheet, it is completed
[Image: Zr2cIxU.png]
  Find

Status
Runic
Found Yoshi sprite(credit to Ishimaru Chiaki)
Thread Link:https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/thread-2611.html
I have both versions of it. Credit goes to Ishimaru Chiaki.
[Image: zIjrYPz.png]
Here is the 2nd recolored version.
[Image: XtCJaCj.png]
  Find