Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Web development help request!

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
Hi, I am seeking web development help for our forum. Basically it's a mobile theme development project using MyBB GoMobile. MyBB 1.8 is not mobile responsive but 2.0 will be so it's not something that would be used for the next 5 years. I have no idea when MyBB 2.0 will be ready. Basically I would like someone to make a default theme for mobile with less features than the desktop browser offer, so basically only forums basic stuff. This project was started by someone in 2016 but he went MIA so you could continue the work or start from scratch if you want.

Basically the requirements are HTML, CSS and javascript knowledge. You might need PHP coding for a few things also but I could do this part. Knowledge of the MyBB template and theme system would be a big plus. This is no paid position, we are all poor and do this for the love of romhacking (or the love of volunteer web development :P).

Extra Tasks (Click to View)

After this if you want to stick there are other stuff I could consider like a submission system and a frontend / welcome page that looks more like a website than a forum portal and that we could hook to some MyBB features (such as announcements).

I request help because  my current admin role does not offer me the time to work on this or at least prioritize it. I got other tasks too and I'm a full time student and part time worker 9 months a year. I have an editor project I'd like to continue too actively so free time is missing.

Spead the word and Thanks!
  Find

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
Wish I could help. I suck at web design. Sad If I find anyone that can I'll send them this way.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]