Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Request: Kefka's Riding Sprites

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Hello everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has the sprites of Kefka's chocobo/magitek armor riding sprites? I've downloaded the graphic pack from this site today and did not found them within the archive. While I'm at it, I'm also curious if Esper Terra, Merchant, and Ghost's riding sprites were ever made as well. Much appreciated for any assistance.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
None of these have been done I think except apparently Poco Loco made a ghost with riding sprite: https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...p?tid=2837

If nobody else has the spritesheet, you could extract the tiles of the dead pose from the patched ROM with the help of YY-CHR as an example.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
there is a riding kefka sprite out there, however I'm not sure if I have it anymore unfortunately

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC