Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
happy holidays

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(12-12-2016, 08:15 PM)Abel_Emporia Wrote: Happy holidays, for some reason I am unable to access my old account. Did the forums change for some reason?

You weren't able to reset your password? Or send the staff a email about it? I can give you access to your old account.
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Prowess
Ah! Apparently I missed this thread on its first pass. Happy holidays, everyone.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Medicated
(12-12-2016, 08:15 PM)Abel_Emporia Wrote: Happy holidays, for some reason I am unable to access my old account. Did the forums change for some reason?

There was a change in code or site or something and/or the accounts were compromised in passwords and emails? So I think we got an email about it to say change 'em up??

Frog Pummel

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(12-20-2016, 02:50 AM)Odbarc Wrote: There was a change in code or site or something and/or the accounts were compromised in passwords and emails? So I think we got an email about it to say change 'em up??

Yes I sent a email a while back but it was an error in the MyBB code that sent me an error email rather than an attempt of hacking (SQL injection).
  Find