Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Favorite Score/Soundtrack?

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Hey I don't see Live A Live on that list JCE! LAL has an incredible soundtrack and I'm sure you know it lol.
I as well love Warcraft 2's soundtrack, and I see Twisted Metal 2 there! That was our 6th grade go-to game with my good buddy Joel, we played the everloving **** out of that game. He would always be Specter and me Thumper and he'd constantly try to outrun me and fire ghost missiles while I'd chase and chase and hope to catch him with a freeze attack, then go in with the flamethrower. 100% defense verses 100% offence basically lol... Such good times~

I'm gonna nominate five obscure ones here that come to mind at the moment, for I as well like this thread and am an OST junkie lol...

1) King's Quest VI (Win/DOS) - this game had superb music especially for it's time, that very much helped too flesh out the game's dream-like world.
2) Asterix & Obelix - not a very popular game, but it has its moments and a unique art-style - and the music is quite good, quite good indeed. Take a listen to this one especially: https://youtu.be/ZKuQj-aCm70?t=677
3) Lords of the Realm 2 (PC) - Best medieval soundtrack ever imo. Just give this song a listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbYNejjwFCQ
3.a) King Arthur's World would get my vote for 2nd best medieval soundtrack btw...
4) Rival Schools (fighting game for Playstation) - best fighting game soundtrack I've ever heard hands down. Well, Soul Caliber 2 would be tied probably...forgot about it.
5) HyperZone - more of an early showcase game for the SNES than a real 'quality' game, it sports an amazing soundtrack by Jun Ishikawa (kirby) Definitely worth a listen - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RExm1RerrOM&t=661s

I can literally go on all day about soundtracks I love, like Earthworm Jim, SNES Jurassic Park, SNES Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Road Rash 1-3, Decap Attack, Nintendo World Cup Soccer & Super Spike V'ball, and slightly more popular ones like Brave Fencer Musashi... but I'll stop here, for now. Smile

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
(05-27-2017, 02:23 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Hey I don't see Live A Live on that list JCE! LAL has an incredible soundtrack and I'm sure you know it lol.

Do you know how hard it was to just narrow it down to FIFTY!!!   Laugh

Music's my thing so there's just too much I like, I'm already fighting updating that list but it'll be never ending.   Hit

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
The Mountains from Asterix and Obelix was used in a Mario hack I like. Nice to see it represented here. Tongue

Confused Moogles FTW