Neo Exdeath 8.33% 1 8.33%
Statue of the Gods 0% 0 0%
Ultimecia 0% 0 0%
Orphan 0% 0 0%
Other (please state which) 16.67% 2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Which of these is the most physically perplexing?

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
Final Fantasy monsters. Cute, fearsome, but other times just plain weird, and others just plain ridiculous. The really strange ones you can only get down the basic shape without going too much into detail, lest you wanna have a headache.
As a tribute, I decided to make a poll about or lovable eldritch abominations that plague this amazing series.

Options include:

[Image: weirdshit_by_kugawattan-dac5pm0.png]

Tried to find what I thought were the most physically "wtf is that thing?". If none of these strikes you as odd please leave a link of the boss or monster that really is impossible to describe. I guess I need to say it: stick to Final Fantasy monsters, people.

OPTIONAL: Try to fully describe the option you chose. No slacking! xD

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
I chose the Creator. A lot of the others look like a mish-mash of describable things, but the Creator looks like an amorphous blob with parts that *almost* look like other things sticking out.

Then there's this thing: https://youtu.be/GcCngJpzQB4?t=19m31s

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
I have chosen the Creator. It looks like a pet tumor that had a difficult childhood (abuse, leukemia) that decided once adulthood arrived to simply let go, not wash and eat other child tumor to growth bigger.
  Find

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Slow
We all know chronodia is based off the appearance of the combined seven heroes from Romancing saga 2.

Anyhow, my pick would be Neo Exdeath. Pretty much the backstory of Exdeath states he was a tree in the forest of moore which many demons and monsters were sealed in, and the tree apparently became Exdeath as a result of all those monsters sealed in the tree. Pretty much Neo Exdeath is what appears to be the legion of demons and monsters that became Exdeath in the first place. Whats more interesting is that there is no beginning of Neo Exdeath and who knows how truly large Neo Exdeath is. I also remember once seeing a fan made image of Neo Exdeath on devianart and I must say its a very creative design that has a very different angle of view.
  Find

Threads: 2
Status
None
Other: The most lovable indescribable eldritch abomination that plagues everything, including this amazing series. I vote Cthulhu for president 2016, why choose the lesser evil?
  Find

Status
Charmed
This is supposed to be a Final Fantasy monster poll, so your vote for Cthulhu is kinda void (never mind that Astharoth is way more physically indescribable) so we'll assume you voted for Helletic Hojo (which was supposed to be the other option buy I screwed up.).

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Thanks Received: 2
Status
Prowess
I voted for Zeromus, because aside from his arms, he's just kind of a strange blob. I also can't figure out exactly what he's standing on. Most of them go out the side, so I interpret that they're floating or something, but Zeromus goes very clearly out the bottom, so is he standing on feet? It almost looks like there could be a tube that's sticking out of the ground, but I really can't tell.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Threads: 0
Status
Transcendency
Ultimecia is not hard, I beat her easily.
  Find

Status
Charmed
I beat easily about all of the monsters featured here, that's not the point Tongue

Status
None
[Image: final_fantasy_iv___zeromus__lunarian_men...803yhd.jpg]
a second place choice would be...
  Find