Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Introduction Thread

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
haha well its nice of you to formerly introduce yourself Justin Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Oh hells yeah, FF6LE is awesome. We need more love for FF6LE here.

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Say, Djinn, how did you end up living in japan?

Are you studying there? Or working?

Do you plan on returning to the US?

You don't have to answer the questions if you don't want to, I just thought that's interesting, to live in japan.

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
I would answer your questions, but I'm at work and have to get to class~

Laugh

Status
None
so, they are are only one thread for the introductions?, a well, more easy.

about me?, i can only say, i start doing things in the FF6 (but i play the game long time ago, in gba), i have 20, from Chile, and some times i really a lame live here ._. (more if you say "Final Fantasy" all the people they start to look like "what are you talking?", or they say "ahh, you play the FF 13?, cool no?, is the best FF!", some like that...).

in the FF, i like all to the 1-6-8-10 (yes, i don't like many the 7, and the X-2 and all after that (except, dissidia, i was ALWAYS waiting one for fight with all of the FF (and not only the crap of the 7 in earizh, or some name like that), i'm a fan of Jecht, only because him, i start to learning who create mod for some games (example, i create the mod of Jecht for the GTA SA, only using tutorials and a really old pc (my pc LOL).

and after see in you this videos of mod for the FF6, one of the best game of RPG in the snes (with that graphics, detail, humor, and the most i love of this game, battle/cutscene XD).

in part, i create one, but i think still have some bugs... or they don't look like i was thinking... (one Jecht of 16-bits).

so, i gonna be here looking, and maybe, really maybe talking (because in some days more, i gonna lost my internet, for buy one PSP, and play all the dissidia(and don't read beelzebub to ._. ... (i only read, because saotome, is the copy/paste of Jecht, and is hilarious see him doing the things of saotome XD).

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
nice 2 have u

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 1
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Runic
hello, my name is ArcadianKnight, i saw zeemis' vids on youtube, i'm no ff6 hacker, Sad but i do play various hacks, i've played ff6 since the psx version, i hope i will be of help to people. Wink

edit: I have the FF6 soundtrack btw.

"Expect an early Winter with lots of snow!" Roan's Snowball Fight move

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheArcadianKnight
I'm a serious Grandia II fan and my all-time favorite character is Roan
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
Welcome ArcadianKnight, we have a ton of resources here for the new hacker, whether you want to be a spriter or a hacker; just check out the Tutorial thread and read up. If you have any questions after reading those threads, simply ask Zeemis, Poco Loco, myself, DjinnAndTonic, Gi Nattak and quite a few others (had to cut off otherwise I'd be typing forever, lol).
  Find

Threads: 1
Status
Runic
thanks, i shall try to be a spriter, i've done several Edgar recolors, although they are on the other computer. Smile

"Expect an early Winter with lots of snow!" Roan's Snowball Fight move

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheArcadianKnight
I'm a serious Grandia II fan and my all-time favorite character is Roan
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Welcome ArcadianKnight. There are quite a few of us on this site who're fairly adept at spriting for FFVI. I'm curious to see your level in spriting. If it's at a level where you can only recolor, we would all be willing to help you further your skill.

Welcome Jecht. It's a bit hard to understand what you're saying, English may not be your native language and that's okay.
Again, welcome everyone.
  Find