Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Introduction Thread

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
good 2 have u

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
HAI!
It's ERefleX93.
I suggest group hacks (Working with more than one person) and they might be made. My favorite Final Fantasy Character: 8]
(06-08-2009, 07:25 PM)Zeemis Wrote: I thought I'd break the ice for everyone and make an introduction thread.
Of course you all should know me, I make boss battles for you guys on YouTube. Smile
I specialize in scripting, more so than any other field in hacking FFVI.

Welcome everyone, tell us about your self a little! Smile

Of course.

Status
None
nice 2 have u

n I agree, Sabin is the f**k**g man lolz

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Hello all. My real name is actually Sutebenu. I am proud to say that Final Fantasy VI is my second favorite game. Above all I would have to say that Final Fantasy IX is my all-time favorite. I am a slightly good spriter and have some experience in MDE.

PS I am also Ren's boyfriend. Watashi wa Ren daisuki desu!

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
welcome Rens boyfriend, its a pleasure 2 hav u here!

by the way i hav 2 agree whith u, ff9 is the best ff ever made!
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
I've been here a while but I have to say that I'm PSIDarkForceBeta but you can call me Zerik I suck at hacking but I can do Some I REPEAT! some small sprite edits like removing Gau's ponytail.
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I recently installed a plugin which allows you to create a new "Display Name" if you're interested. You could name yourself Zerik instead. You'd still have your default login name, we'd however all see you as your new name.
User CP> Change Username.
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
O-O Sutebenu? What are you doing on Final Fantasy VI Hacking? Welcome and all but this is rather surprising...^-^;
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Hi there, I'm Djinn, artist and aspiring programmer. I've made a bunch of custom sprites for FF3, and then I stumbled upon this place. Man, having all these new custom sprites to use as a base for my earlier edits would have -really- helped! ...>.>;;

I tend to draw in other mediums more often, but a lot of the principals can be applied to spriting. Additionally, all of my recent efforts in spriting have made me -much- more aware of the intricacies of color usage. You start to really understand how the eyes perceive colors when you're working in a small 16-bit canvas~

My hacking knowledge is still at the beginner level, but I'm reading lots of backlogs and forums from the FF6 hacking community and I'm slowly improving.

I live in Japan and speak Japanese, but my first language is English, so it's much easier to learn the programming information from the English hacking community.

I appreciate any and all help with both spriting and gameplay hacking! Nice to meet you all. ^_^

Status
None
good to have you Smile

and its nice to know we have another talented spriter on board

-HNIC