Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Introduction Thread

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Hello Timbo and officially welcome! Great to have you here.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Welcome - I'm new here too - sort of... Victory good choice of pic - happy hacking!

Remember to use Omnislash in Remake Kungfu!
  Find

Threads: 1
Status
None
Hail and Well Met (god it has been years since I used that)

My name is DaimoMusic, lover of Final Fantasy 6 (and Chrono trigger but that is neither here nor there)

I have come to this great forum for help, but I shall post that in a separate thread.
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
welcome daimo

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 0
Status
None
Hi, I'm Andy. I'm new to the modding scene. FF6 is probably my favorite game of all time, and it's been a dream of mine to tamper with it. I'm just starting though, so I've got a lot to learn. I have a question/issue with the translation I'm working on, but I'll save it for after my introduction.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(09-27-2017, 08:49 PM)TrainSuplex Wrote: I'm just starting though, so I've got a lot to learn. I have a question/issue with the translation I'm working on, but I'll save it for after my introduction.

Welcome!

The Hacking FAQ can be a good place to start. The wiki has a lot of technical info and you can use the forum search function to find threads of interest. For a translation you will likely need tables, which can be found on our Document Page. For foreign languages such as Spanish or French, new characters might be needed and you can modify the font with FF3usME.

In any case of doubt, create a thread in the Magitek Facility sub-forum!
  Find

Status
None
Hello everyone, I'm glade I found this site. I don't know how I've missed it for so long. I'm just now getting into this part of gaming and other things. Hope to good time and learn what I can. Have a good day.
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(11-11-2017, 10:10 AM)Zinchi Wrote: Hello everyone, I'm glade I found this site. I don't know how I've missed it for so long. I'm just now getting into this part of gaming and other things. Hope to good time and learn what I can. Have a good day.

Welcome and glad to have you on board!

Hacking is not easy but can be fun once you learn the basics. Editors make you life easier and there are good resources on our site.
  Find

Status
Morph
Hi i am M3phisto and i am a newcomer. I'm not famous in Youtube or in FF6 Hack. I have started and i think this forum could be help me for creat my own FF6 Hack. I use FFusME and FF6SE for sprites and change magic animation or Stuff.  Victory  Shine    
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(11-26-2017, 01:12 PM)M3phisto Wrote: Hi i am M3phisto and i am a newcomer. I'm not famous in Youtube or in FF6 Hack. I have started and i think this forum could be help me for creat my own FF6 Hack. I use FFusME and FF6SE for sprites and change magic animation or Stuff.

Welcome! I hope you'll find here the help needed. On a side note it would be cool if you don't use Iris portrait since we are using it for our community hack.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • M3phisto (11-27-2017)