Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Introduction Thread

Threads: 19
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
Welcome Xatres, it's nice to have someone who's into writing. I try to give my dialogue some special attention, word choice and all that. I'm looking forward to seeing your work in Children of Vector.
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Welcome! Wink

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
good to have you

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(07-01-2016, 01:52 PM)Xatres Wrote: Howdy folks! Xatres here.

I'm one of B-Run's brothers and co-creator of Children of Vector.

Are you the brother who plays it cocky and call everyone noobs during B-Run streams? Tongue

Seriously, you're probably the other brother so I'm glad you registered here. Dialogues are important. My first language being French, not finding someone for my hack dialogues was a major drawback in continuing my work on FF6: Enhanced. Coders can do events and ASM but they can't usually sprite or be master in the English language!
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
(07-02-2016, 09:53 PM)Madsiur Wrote: Are you the brother who plays it cocky and call everyone noobs during B-Run streams? Tongue

Seriously, you're probably the other brother so I'm glad you registered here. Dialogues are important. My first language being French, not finding someone for my hack dialogues was a major drawback in continuing my work on FF6: Enhanced. Coders can do events and ASM but they can't usually sprite or be master in the English language!

Incidentally, "other" brother doesn't narrow it down much for my family... there are 5 of us, but no, he's not the one you're talking about. He's WAY worse. j/k.

Xatres is 50% responsible for CoV.
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hi all! Im Xzephor and I just joined today! I have been wanted to make my own game since I was little andI thought the best place would be to start with my favorite game FF6! Hope you all will be patient with my consistent questioning over the next few months! To start off, I want to create my own custom sprite character to replace one the main characters in game, what is the best tutorial on creating character sprites for this game? Thanks!
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(11-23-2016, 10:43 PM)Xzephor Wrote: Hope you all will be patient with my consistent questioning over the next few months! To start off, I want to create my own custom sprite character to replace one the main characters in game, what is the best tutorial on creating character sprites for this game? Thanks!

Welcome to the Forum! Don't worry, we are used to beginners questions. The wiki is a great place for technical info and you can learn about FF3us hacking by scrolling or searching the Magitek Facility sub-forum.

I had gathered a few spriting tutorials a while back. I just restored the ones that had broken links: https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...p?tid=2311

There's also a tutorial here about FF3SE and palette order: https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...hp?tid=667
  Find

Status
None
Thank you very much Madsiur! I have a pretty ambitious project I want to work on and I figure I will start with characters first Smile
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Welcome, welcome!

I'm excited to hear you're beginning a project. We are happy to help and do not mind questions, we definitely share your love for the game, and modding it lol.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
Thanks Gi! Love the name by the way! Yeah I dont have any artistic experience at all lol so itll be a challenge, but I'm up to it! First order of business, replacing Edgar with a real desert King (dark skin tone, purple turban & robes)!
  Find