Double
Welcome, I hope to see you around. Smile

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Prowess
Welcome aboard! Insert clever greeting here!

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cecil188 for this post:
  • Rjenyawd (11-26-2015)

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Debrave
Hello, I'm very, very new to any sort of editing concerning SNES FF3 and I am likely to ask very dumb, basic questions out of ignorance and idiocy. I beg for forgiveness in advance as despite lurking and reading, I do not understand much of what I read. Thanks for your patience.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Hello and welcome! No problem, nobody starts with all the answers, asking questions and helping each other is huge part of this site's existence.
Just be sure and try out the Search feature because an answer might already be here in the bowels of the site somewhere.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Mini
Howdy, howdy! I'll second Gi on that one. The forums are a treasure trove of archived information convos. But if you want to jump right in, check out the tools and/or the tutorial threads! Welcome aboard!

"Find the crystals? Save the world? ...Who even was that guy?!"  Shrug  

http://rjenyawd.deviantart.com/

Find

Threads: 36
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 41
Status
None
Hi guys, I'm Drake. FF6 is my favorite game and I only recently started hacking it to try and make Pony Fantasy VI a reality. My thanks to the makers of the hack programs, they're very convenient and simple to navigate and understand. Smile
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Welcome to the site. And sorry for the registration issue. But thanks to you we were able to get it fixed up!
Good to see an ambitious project in the works. Pony Fantasy VI though is already a reality. How much of the original Pony Fantasy is going into this, just the sprites? Did you happen to contact the original author about using some of his work and using it into your own project? Or is it all free to use, no questions asked when it comes to MLP lol? How much of that hack is going into this, just the character sprites?

Please enjoy you stay here!

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 20
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Enlight
Hi, I'm new. Some might recognize me from a few recent posts I made across the pond at sleekproductions.

I used to do a bit of FF6 editing roughly a decade ago, though I wasn't very competent technically. I'm pretty sure there were only like 10 bugfixes available at that time. I'm really impressed by the community that has grown around this game over the years!

I've recently gained the skill set to actually do some real hacking, beyond just using editors to make tweaks. I'll be posting the new fix that I wrote pretty soon here. And like several others, I'll probably end up releasing my own comprehensive overhaul by the time it's all said and done.

Cheers!

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Welcome to the forum! Although judging by the picture you might be under the age limit. Laugh

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
Nattak\'d
Hello there, and welcome!

I did actually see your posts and thread over at Slick Productions, which I still manage to frequent, and I got a feeling that you definitely know what you're doing lol. It's always nice to have a veteran come back to the scene, and with an upgraded skill set at that.