Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Quote: As for your signature picture, the maximum allowed size is 200x550
according to forum rules. Please refer to this link for image tag size
example: https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/misc.ph...help&hid=7

My apologies I will get that fixed right away, and Thank you Madsiur & Xenovant.

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Welcome to the forum!

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
Greetings Brother, it is nice to see you on the Forums.

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 7
Status
None
Hello all FF fans !

I'm Ishimaru Chiaki, also known as MissGeek on some boards and as Misstux on other boards. I'm 30 and I work in a grocery store in the ready-to-serve department. I speak French as my mother tongue.
I'm a FFVI fan since its SNES version and I also played other FF games.

Here's my list :
FF1 : NES (unfinished), GBA (finished)
FF2 : GBA (in progress)
FF3 : Android (in progress)
FF4 : SNES (finished), PS (finished), GBA (finished), Android (in progress)
FF5 : SNES via emu (finished), PS (finished), GBA (finished)
FF6 : SNES (finished), PS (finished), GBA (finished)
FF7 : unfinished but I've gone far
FF9 : finished

I also played other RPGs such as the three first Breath of Fire, Lufia games, FF MQ, Dragon Warrior games, the two first Wild Arms, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross and Super Mario RPG.

I'm also a big fan of Yoshi since childhood (that means since his first appearance).

Outsite gaming, I'm a Linux user since 2008 and a Gimp user since 2006 and up to now, I mostly made style elements for my websites and styles for a few board platforms. Since I upgraded my OS to Lubuntu 14.04, I began spriting and since the sprites I'm currently working on are FF6-styled sprites, that's why I came here, so I can get advices to improve them, even thought a lot of improvements were done already since first version while posting them on another board.

My other interests : heroic fantasy novels, cats, music (jpop, power metal, OSTs), cats, japanese culture, cats, camping in a caravan, cats, ... Did I say cats ? Laugh

Now, I'll try to find the section where I can post my WIPs.
See you later, even thought I don't have much time for geeking on my PC.

Linux and GIMP user
------------------
Sabin : Kefka ! Wait !!!
Kefka : Wait, he said ? Do I look like a waiter ?

My DeviantART

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
Welcome!

My mother tongue is french too, as I am from a Montreal suburb. The north cost is a really nice place, I have family there and I visited Sept-Iles and Baie-Comeau when I was younger.

(06-25-2014, 09:06 PM)Ishimaru Chiaki Wrote: Since I upgraded my OS to Lubuntu 14.04, I began spriting and since the sprites I'm currently working on are FF6-styled sprites, that's why I came here, so I can get advices to improve them, even thought a lot of improvements were done already since first version while posting them on another board.

I'm curious to see your sprite work. We got someone here who could definitely gives you advice on your sprites. I'm awful at spriting.
  Find

Threads: 7
Status
None
@Madsiur : I posted the Yoshi one a few minutes ago. I also have a Toad one that I haven't posted yet.

EDIT : Posted ! You can find both threads in the teaser section of PC/NPC characters.

Linux and GIMP user
------------------
Sabin : Kefka ! Wait !!!
Kefka : Wait, he said ? Do I look like a waiter ?

My DeviantART

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
(06-25-2014, 09:06 PM)Ishimaru Chiaki Wrote: I also played other RPGs such as the three first Breath of Fire, Lufia games, FF MQ, Dragon Warrior games, the two first Wild Arms, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross and Super Mario RPG.

Yes, you gave your age, but I think you may have just dated yourself by saying "Dragon Warrior" instead of "Dragon Quest"... I thought I was the only person who did that!

Also, Welcome!
  Find

Threads: 1
Status
None
Hey all, was told to intro myself here. Found this site when looking for a good new FF6 experience and am looking forward to trying out some of the bigger patches on this site.

I'm a composer who went to school for film scoring. I might be interested in doing some music arrangements for roms, though I would need some help familiarizing myself with the chipsets... as I'm not a "chiptune-guy" by nature.

Feel free to see some game arrangements I've done here:
http://www.soundcloud.com/savingprincess
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
I have been on here a couple years, I'll introduce myself anyway. My name is Evan, also known as CrumpledMedal on here and as CrumpledSheatMetal on other forums. I am from a small town called Spotsylvania, Virginia, USA and my native toungue is English, I can speak some Spanish as well because I have learned in high school. I am a fan of Final Fantasy VI and Final Fantasy IV and I joined this site because I wanted to make FFVI a different and better game and make a reboot of FFIV on VI. I am a student, artist, and aspiring medical professional. If I could pick a favorite character of the original characters in FFVI my first would be Celes, she is a strong serious character. My second is Shadow, just because he has the best looking sprite in the game. I also like Cecil from FFIV as well because he is the only character to go from being a Dark Knight to a Paladin and the way the player must go on a tough trial to become a paladin is a cool thing to do. I did play FFVI as a kid, and never got past the Floating Continent.
Overall, I do occasional spriting and I am working on a couple hacks for the game.
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Uhmm... i was wondering, is it too late for make some kind of presentation about me? Laugh

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find