Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Introduction Thread

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
I missed this thread when I joined, I'm Sczar, and I like metal. I'm strong in "Metal" areas, and weak in "Non-Metal" areas. I have a band that plays Hard Rock which is close to "Metal." I would tell everyone the name of my band, but it is more "Metal" if I don't and I just stay as a random member of this website. I love this website and visit it more then youtube, because quite frankly, youtube is not as "Metal" as this site is. Metalica, which used to be considered "Metal", became Hard Rock when this website was created- because this site redefined "Metal."

[Image: xyx.png]
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Hola I can't speak spanish
  Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Hello, I'm Kroda, I'm your friend, let's travel together. Tongue

I'm kind of new in the hacking community, only done 3 for now in the shadows (Lode Runner and two of F-Zero X) but I am interrested to make one of FF6 my favorite RPG. My goal is to make a "perfect" version of the game with bugfixes and better balancing to make under used things more usefull.

Anyways, hope to learn a lot from you, guys. Sorry in advance for my far from perfect english.

BTW : how comes my threads never appear in the forums? I tried to make one to ask a question but it never appeared.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Welcome! Nice to meet ya =)

"BTW : how comes my threads never appear in the forums? I tried to make one to ask a question but it never appeared."

This is due to a new user's first post first needing to be checked by a staff member, just to hopefully prevent any new users/evildoers from spamming or breaking the rules. It is quite annoying though, for both the user and the moderator...

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(10-23-2013, 06:04 PM)kroda Wrote: BTW : how comes my threads never appear in the forums? I tried to make one to ask a question but it never appeared.

It should appear after a few hours when a mod approve it. The only reason it wouldn't show after that time is because it was refused for whatever reason.
  Find

Status
None
Hi friends,My self Batool Ali from Pakistan.I am glad to join this forums.Hope you tell me about something in this forum.

Threads: 1
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hello everyone! I'm mad6231 and I currently live in the state of Washington (US). I've actually looked over this site for awhile now from time to time (I was first directed here from one of an ff3 hack video on youtube) and finally decided to register. I haven't created any hacks of my own as of yet but I'm starting to learn how to use some of the tools such as ff3usme and WindHex.

When I first came across this site I was amazed at the variety of things people have managed to do with a single games and the many different ways people have altered it.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Welcome, welcome! Glad to hear you are excited about hacking FFVI and learning the ropes.
If you have any questions along the way we are here to help. =)

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 3
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Hi there! :D I'm Pingurules, a Pingu fan (that's obvious). I like most of the FF series until 9, with the exception of 13 (sorta like FF7 remake with new battle system/female lead.) The only FF game I hate is... I'll let you guess. Hint: This one. Yes, I hate this FF because of probably the same reasons why you like it, but I respect all of your opinions(and I hope you can with mine, people like to call me an opposite person :P ). Why here? I like the wide amount of hacking tools with this RPG, and that awesome acquaintances like you are definitely willing to help me (right? :P ) XD.
(Some of you might notice me as a MUGEN creator - http://mugen.wikia.com/wiki/Pingurules . I'm currently working on Firion because FFII is by far my favourite FF because of the real life battle system and story, the difficulty and the awesome trap doors that make it perfect for level grinding.)

[Image: 44QIhoZ.gif] Punch out in the highest difficulty in a nutshell.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(03-16-2014, 09:40 AM)Pingurules Wrote: Yes, I hate this FF because of probably the same reasons why you like it, but I respect all of your opinions(and I hope you can with mine, people like to call me an opposite person Tongue ). Why here? I like the wide amount of hacking tools with this RPG...

Welcome,

I respect your opinion but if you want a good advice, I would suggest to hack or mod a game you like in order to finish your project. If you make a mod of a game you dislike you will most likely lose interest at some point...

FFIV and FFV has some great tools also, you might want to check RHND for that if you are interested. Also, a whole forum is dedicated to FFVII and FFVIII modding and people there developed great tools to modify those games.
  Find