Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Introduction Thread

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I'm a user from Youtube, and well, i have a special talent of Hacking.. Hacking FF6 Of course! Laugh I hope to bring great ideas to this Website and maybe, help others with there projects.

The past is the past, but we can change our fate of Future.
[Image: amcvab.png]
Final Fantasy III: Recrution

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(01-20-2013, 07:43 AM)Darkdrago909 Wrote: I'm a user from Youtube, and well, i have a special talent of Hacking.. Hacking FF6 Of course! Laugh I hope to bring great ideas to this Website and maybe, help others with there projects.

Welcome aboard! So what is your speciality and/or what aspect of ROM hacking do you prefer the most?
  Find

Threads: 2
Status
None
Hi, my name is Zo. I've been reading this forum for a couple months now, not sure how I found it, possibly through a Google search for Final Fantasy 6 sprites. I just want to say that everybody who has contributed sprite work to this site is amazing and I am in awe of everyone's talent !!

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
welcome to the site

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Thanks Received: 2
Status
Prowess
Alright, so I'm Cecil188(duh), and I'm just a noob hacker. I really just joined to help my brother Lockirby2 and his hacking out, and I wanted to stay in touch with anyone else that may help him out as well. So hiya!
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Hello, and welcome! =)

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Thanks Given: 2
Status
Zombie
Hi my name is Bryan I am a lover of Final Fantasy and feel this site is the best place to be to share that love.
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(04-24-2013, 12:20 AM)BryanW Wrote: Hi my name is Bryan I am a lover of Final Fantasy and feel this site is the best place to be to share that love.

Welcome! Everyone here is by definition a FFVI fan!
  Find

Threads: 1
Status
None
Morning all!
I was pretty exciited to find this site in my search for a new creative outlet.
I have been surfing this site for a few days looking at what you guys have been up to and it has caught my interet.
i am a retro gamer and i just love turn-based rpgs, FFVI being my favorite.
since i stumbled on this site, i have begun hashing out ideas for a mod project, which, once i get a bit more together i will post. I see the base game as a skeleton that i get to flesh out. i see what you guys are doing and it inspires me to try something. so here' goes.
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(06-06-2013, 08:12 AM)gordonblue Wrote: i see what you guys are doing and it inspires me to try something.

Thank you and welcome. It's always nice to hear such words.
  Find