Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
FF6 - Brave New World

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I just want to say that this game patch has made this game 100 times better in my eyes, I can't stop playing it. Absolutely love it, FANTASTIC JOB. You and I are on the same page for what we like in jrpgs. NICELY DONE SIR!
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 40
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
(04-29-2015, 11:48 AM)Belcoot Wrote: You and I are on the same page for what we like in jrpgs. NICELY DONE SIR!

If your username is a reference to what I think it's a reference to, then we definitely are. Tongue There is a little Suikoden V reference on the airship after you dine with the Emperor.

GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.

Brave New World
  Find

Status
None
Anyone have any advice on the Colosseum? I am trying to take down the Weapon for a samurai sword for cyan but having no chance. All my members just do the stupid acts known to man. I haven't picked up Locke yet so maybe he will be good since the most common action is auto attacks and the damage the monster dishes out is insane, so I hope he could potentially dodge it and take the beast down. Any advice? Game is spectacular so far cannot recommend it enough.
  Find

Thanks Received: 40
Status
None
You might have better luck asking the fine folks over at Insane Difficulty what strategies/builds they use in the coliseum. That forum is far more active for BNW than this one is.

GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.

Brave New World
  Find

Status
None
I will try that. Thanks!
  Find

Thanks Received: 3
Status
Chicken
I found a glitch with Kefka's sprite during the fight at the Sealed gate.
(Awesome hack by the way, I love all the changes you two did with the calculations for everything.)

[Image: DLYIea0.png]
  Find

Thanks Received: 5
Status
None
There is some known wonkiness in that fight. I was talking to Synchysi about it today, as a matter of fact.

No clue why a lot of shit in that fight behaves the way it does, to be honest.

"You don't have to be a vampire to die like one... b*t*h." -Simon Belmont

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
A Dummy there is a rule about attachments, we don't want em lol, can you please read the rules and fix that up

thanks

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Thanks Received: 3
Status
Chicken
Thanks for the heads up. That's the way I wanted to do it, but I didn't know how. (I don't use forums very much XD) So I will make sure to do it the right way from now on.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
cool its no problem

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC