Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
General Leo Edition

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
I'm sure he could, but it makes more since to swap for Shadow since he has a far less significant role in the story. As much as I love Shadow, it's a smart choice for a replacement.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 15
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 10
Status
None
Right, that's exactly it. I didn't really want to drop anybody, but if I had to, then it really had to be Shadow. I go into my reasons a bit more in the readme file that comes with the patch.

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
How do you re-recruit him in The World of Ruin?

If you ever feel useless, just remember that Umaro has an MP stat.
  Find

Status
None
You have to bet a certain item at the Colosseum, as with Shadow. There are a lot of clues along the way in the WOR as to which item and all. There's also quite a bit of story development as to why Leo would be at the Colosseum, etc. It's integrated into the reworked story.

Status
None
What item is it?
I am at the Colloseum right now.

Find

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
I don't want to be the bad guy here but I doubt someone will tell you where to get the item for Leo because this is the fun part at a hack. Nobody wants to kill this "fun" if you know what I mean.

[Image: kung_ku.png]
  Find

Status
None
Dude, I do NOT have half the patience to go through EVERY SINGLE ITEM!

Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Status
None
(10-08-2013, 04:21 PM)TheBigT2000 Wrote: Dude, I do NOT have half the patience to go through EVERY SINGLE ITEM!

There seems to be a misunderstanding here. I might be wrong. Perhaps you did not notice, but Fedorajoe has already answered your question in a previous post.

(10-07-2013, 10:02 PM)fedorajoe Wrote: You have to bet a certain item at the Colosseum, as with Shadow. There are a lot of clues along the way in the WOR as to which item and all.

Furthermore, Blue Mage Gab has a point in his post. Personally I would not want to see the answer posted here either,since it gives away the fun.:

(10-08-2013, 01:49 PM)Blue Mage Gab Wrote: I doubt someone will tell you where to get the item for Leo because this is the fun part at a hack. Nobody wants to kill this "fun" if you know what I mean.

I suggest you stop asking the same question and either address this to fedorajoe via PM, or figure it out on your own.

Status
None
Yeah, it's really not hard to figure out at all if you just play through normally, although I do think there are some cool surprises along the way.

The point for me was not to make it difficult to get Leo in the WOR, but rather to find interesting things to do with the characters in a slightly tweaked storyline.

Anyway, the current release still has some minor bugs. Version 1.2 will come out in a few weeks and should be essentially problem-free.

Status
None
Hey all, just wanted to let you know that Version 2.0 of the hack was just released. It fixes all of the bugs that were reported in the previous release (aside from two extremely minor ones that I could not figure out how to fix, as explained in the readme), and also introduces some expanded content and general improvements. If you've already started playing the hack, then you should be able to move your saves over without any critical glitches.

Blog
Romhacking.net

I also made a trailer video, though it is for atmosphere more than giving away the new content. (The new story elements are really more about Terra and Celes and their relationships to Leo, rather than Leo himself.)

Thanks again too for your collective help. I was only able to complete the project due to the assistance that I received here!