Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Badass for this post:
  • B-Run (08-12-2016)

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Fantastic! Thank you! That really is everything I need out of the sprite. I will work on any other poses I need from here, unless you are looking for something to work on. Maybe a chocobo-riding sprite would be the next useful one for me... the "fallen" sprites are probably the hardest, but those are not likely to get used at all.

Anyway, thank you so much for all your help with this. You are a fantastic spriter, I could not have done this without your help!
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
(08-12-2016, 08:09 AM)B-Run Wrote: Fantastic! Thank you! That really is everything I need out of the sprite. I will work on any other poses I need from here, unless you are looking for something to work on. Maybe a chocobo-riding sprite would be the next useful one for me... the "fallen" sprites are probably the hardest, but those are not likely to get used at all.

Anyway, thank you so much for all your help with this. You are a fantastic spriter, I could not have done this without your help!

No problem bro..  was a fun challenge.  Some of the whites might be mixed with the whites from the last 4 colors.  just a heads up in case you are changing any colors around, simple fix.  Seeing how well you already sprite..  pretty sure you can handle rest of the poses easily.  just hit me up if you run into any issues.
  Find