Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Madclown Kefka by DruidX?

Threads: 19
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...p?tid=1908

I'm looking at the sprite database and seems it isn't there... anyone happen to have it?
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
it might be in dead and locked, if not it was deleted by the user

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Status
None
No luck. I wonder of Poco has it. Thanks anyway.
  Find

Threads: 5
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Mini
I have a copy of it in my backup files. I think the version I have though is either incomplete or was possibly passed through FF3SE for some editing, because some of the animations are a bit wonky. (Namely the upwards walking animation looks like it's mirrored incorrectly. Kinda looks like he's clicking his heels together. There's no place like home, eh? lol) 

Anywho, what's the best way for me to put him back out there? Do I have to clear it with anyone since it's not my sprite, and should I PM it and/or just post an attachment here? 

What say you, Poco? James?  ^_^

"Find the crystals? Save the world? ...Who even was that guy?!"  Shrug  

http://rjenyawd.deviantart.com/

Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(06-05-2016, 04:27 AM)Rjenyawd Wrote: Anywho, what's the best way for me to put him back out there? Do I have to clear it with anyone since it's not my sprite, and should I PM it and/or just post an attachment here?

I'd say you are free to pm it to FF6Fanatic. Since DruidX hasn't visited in two years, I'd say we are safe to host it again and we could assume the broken link was not intentional since imageshack.us stopped free hosting in 2014. You are free to post the sprite in the original thread. It's not like DruidX asked for the sprite to be removed.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • JWhiteLXXXIX (06-05-2016)

Status
None
Oh good, yeah send it to me or just post it in the original thread, that would be great. Victory 

BTW those sprites in your sig look nice, where are they from?
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FF6Fanatic for this post:
  • Rjenyawd (06-05-2016)

Threads: 5
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Mini
(06-05-2016, 07:31 AM)FF6Fanatic Wrote: Oh good, yeah send it to me or just post it in the original thread, that would be great. Victory 

BTW those sprites in your sig look nice, where are they from?

Cool beans! I'll go ahead and Pm you what I have now, and then try and fix the format/errors and re-post in the original thread. ^_^ 

The Chrono Cross ones? or the Aladdin one? lol. I made both. Part of a What-if pipe-dream I had a while ago of redoing Cross in Trigger's Style, and with a condensed/better paced and cohesive plot. *Sigh* One of the many unfinished rpg-maker projects sitting alone, gathering dust on my external harddrive.   Smile Thanks!

"Find the crystals? Save the world? ...Who even was that guy?!"  Shrug  

http://rjenyawd.deviantart.com/

Find