Another Terra edit

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
[Image: ff6-terra_kuga.png]
[Image: ff6-terra_kuga_portrait.png]

The Terra sprite sheet I'm using for my hack. It is based on her Dissidia appearance but with green hair, now why didn't I use the ones already made?

I don't know.

Credit where it's due, the hair was made by Sutebenukun for his/her Dress Terra. Everything else (outside the base sprites, duh) by me. Uses a heavily modified palette 2.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 19
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
I like what you did with the cape, the shine on it -- I wish I had that kind of skill.

Overall it's a lush sprite. What bothers me is the sideview, her face looks kind of featureless, sort of like a wooden doll. Perhaps if you mixed in some colors there it'd look a bit better.
  Find

Threads: 18
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 8
Status
None
This is a really good looking sprite! I like the side view, she does look more stoic, perhaps more mature. An older Terra.

My only complaint is the amount of red the sprite has. I think it's just a red top and red boots (there's some white in there for the leggings) but it kind of looks like a red jumpsuit. Smile
  Find

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
(05-23-2016, 09:24 PM)FF6Fanatic Wrote: What bothers me is the sideview

(05-24-2016, 04:55 AM)seibaby Wrote: I like the side view

Ayyy Lmao
I guess it balances out which means the side view is okay.

However I've updated it a bit by adding green eye color (though I believe her actual eye color is dark blue). I've also TRIED to get less red in there. For the "arms up side view" I was trying to not make her show too much skin, but I think I managed to do a good balance between that and a jumpsuit. That's pretty much it.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!