Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Requesting 'Generic' Sprites

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
[Image: generic_old_woman_ffvi_styled_sprite_by_...9yxeeq.png]
DON'T LOOK INTO THE DEATH STAR, OR YOU WILL DIE.

If it needs any palette tweaks, I'll get one compatible for you ;)

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kugawattan for this post:
  • Gi Nattak (04-13-2016)

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Nice! I really like how she came out, I think you nailed it. She looks good on most of my palettes here actually. Pretty awesome to have a Castlevania inspired sprite in the hack, I must say. Smile

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I would have loved to have tried to attempt some generic NPC's I've had some ideas in mind honestly but unfortunately the situation won't allow it

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
@Poco: Yeah I remember you thought about it a long time ago, but we never did. I've been on a kick lately trying to change them up. Most are done now though!

@JamesWhite - my computer's internet went down yesterday (when that cable guy was here...) I'm on a laptop here should be back tomorrow I hope, but here's that generic female:
[Image: zaPo8eV.png]

I went ahead and tried my hand at doing the parts not shown in the picture, and altering the hair a bit. I think it looks pretty good now but if you or any other's here can touch it up more please be my guest. I feel the dead pose could probably look better maybe and also walking forward it kinda looks like both arms are moving forward instead of just one lol... Poor James had it mostly done but usme crashed on him so I took up the torch using a print-screen pic of it with the error lol. But yeah, will be back on my normal shit soon I hope, go ahead & touch up this sprite if possible in the meantime plzzzzz. Smile

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
will do good job man

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JWhiteLXXXIX for this post:
  • Gi Nattak (04-15-2016)

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
It's cool man I'm glad other people's work is in there too man

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC