Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
I'm back... but with booty

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
I'm very happy you came back!!!  Kungfu!

Quote:And I'm sure Tenkarider will appreciate this update very much
Well, actually i'll never apply that patch since i've already done too much tweaks to my hack in critical spots, so i recently
started to examine your patch and ripping off some piece of code to import them in the rom and also expand them, like i already did with F1 targets
That sounds a bit like a "Frankenstein" thing  Laugh  
In any case that will save me the time i'd had to spend to figure out status check on my own.

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
(03-12-2016, 08:49 PM)Tenkarider Wrote: I'm very happy you came back!!!  Kungfu!

Quote:And I'm sure Tenkarider will appreciate this update very much
Well, actually i'll never apply that patch since i've already done too much tweaks to my hack in critical spots, so i recently
started to examine your patch and ripping off some piece of code to import them in the rom and also expand them, like i already did with F1 targets
That sounds a bit like a "Frankenstein" thing  Laugh  
In any case that will save me the time i'd had to spend to figure out status check on my own.

That's great news! that means you have really gotten into coding... my documentation is currently very lacking... but you can PM me with questions and I will help you out when I've got some time.
  Find

Threads: 36
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 41
Status
None
Hello, good sir! I've never known you but I did notice a lot of the threads folks direct me to for help were written by you, so thank you. Smile

So far my major contribution here was pointing out to the staff their user registration didn't work, then registering so I could hound them with 45 pages of dumb questions. I'm working on a My Little Pony hack, because I played FF6 and thought "decent game, but not enough ponies." Laugh
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
(03-13-2016, 03:41 PM)DrakeyC Wrote: Hello, good sir! I've never known you but I did notice a lot of the threads folks direct me to for help were written by you, so thank you. Smile

So far my major contribution here was pointing out to the staff their user registration didn't work, then registering so I could hound them with 45 pages of dumb questions. I'm working on a My Little Pony hack, because I played FF6 and thought "decent game, but not enough ponies." Laugh

Honestly, a full game hack is something I'd consider a "major contribution".  We don't see a lot of hacks that have made as much progress as yours around here, compared to how many get started and fall by the wayside.

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
None
Yeah, but considering the mentioned 45 page thread, it's not really "my" contribution. More like I'm spearheading another 15-man hack project. Or like a 5-man.
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Chicken
I'm just glad you decided to stick with it even when you were frustrated to the point of giving up a couple of times.
You've certainly contributed more than me, the most I can say that I've done here is play through version 1.0 of RotDS. Tongue ( Never did end up beating the final boss though.)
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Quote:I'm just glad you decided to stick with it even when you were frustrated to the point of giving up a couple of times.
That's exactly the moment in which you know if you have what it takes to make an hack.
Still there's nothing that make me give up on my hack, so it might not be necessarily that the moment Tongue

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
(03-13-2016, 03:41 PM)DrakeyC Wrote: Hello, good sir! I've never known you but I did notice a lot of the threads folks direct me to for help were written by you, so thank you. Smile

That's great! i love to see people working hard on in-depth hacks.

Also, I'm no brony, but ive seen hours and hours of MLP via my daughters and i have to give them credit for having well-designed, interesting characters and very good music. I probably have brony-level knowledge of the series.
  Find

Status
None
Well, if you or them are interested in playing, have a beta trailer. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCIk664PPE8
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Have to say, its good to hear your officially not just lurking in the bushes. Hearing you've got everything stable and getting back in the game is great news as well.

Welcome back.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find