Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Forum Update Bug Reports / Suggestions Thread

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 233
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(01-06-2016, 12:00 PM)Tenkarider Wrote: Ok, here's a big issue: i'm trying to delete old PMs and even if the site displays the message that says they have been deleted, when i go check the inbox they are still there!

Hit F5 and you will se they have disappeared.Also pressing delete in inbox only move them in trash can folder I think from there you can delete them BUT they are getting deleted, the only thing is the page don't refresh properly. It's probably something I messed with last night, I'll fix this ASAP.It's the same reason I thought edit post was not working properly.

(01-06-2016, 12:21 PM)Kugawattan Wrote: I have a similar issue! My alerts won't go away after I read and/or delete them: a box pops up saying "This can't be undone" but it doesn't remove them when I click accept. Sometimes it alternates between 3 and 5 alerts, and also one of the alerts seems to be false (Madsiur commenting on the Warring Triad as NPCs (wip) thread)!

If not because of above explanation, I used your thread as a test thread henre resulting in alerts of deleted posts, which should normally not happend. This might conflict with alerts.

Edit: Problem solved!
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
Two things to mention:

1) Profile page has a pm button
2) Search page has a "tag search" button.

I've fixed other small things, everything in red is getting a weekend fix (see first post). I will also eventually make an info page with most relevant forum settings for members such as max number of images in post, max time between two consecutive post that will result in a post merge, etc... I'm also planning to advance in the submission system, most likely Saturday and Sunday.

Also, I just pimped @Lockirby2  Frog

APNG file, for Chrome support visit here.
[Image: 1stplace.png]
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
I feel like what you actually did with Lockirby2's title was to remove the previous image because it had an animation  Tongue

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Wow, don't know what changed recently... maybe still work in progress, and keep in mind I'm the bumm using an old browser but, now all the signatures are displayed on top of the post in my window. My memoery does fail me at times but I could have swore it wasn't like that before.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(01-09-2016, 05:56 AM)Tenkarider Wrote: I feel like what you actually did with Lockirby2's title was to remove the previous image because it had an animation  Tongue

But..... this one also has animation, except it's not a gif but animated png (supported by Firefox, Opera and Safari). If you use Chrome read the line above the image.  Finger  

The gif equivalent had really bad font shadow, png (therefore APNG as well) allow higher quality images (more colors).

APNG [Image: 1stplace.png]
GIF [Image: 1stplace.gif]

(01-09-2016, 07:43 AM)Catone Wrote: Wow, don't know what changed recently... maybe still work in progress, and keep in mind I'm the bumm using an old browser but, now all the signatures are displayed on top of the post in my window.

Yes I was trying to get the styling pipe dream mentionned in 1st post working. I got a workaround but it involve dynamically change the height of an empty element which will have the same height as the signature to prevent the signature overlap on the thanks window if any (or top of next post). The post entity (with left container with username and avatar) has been the bane of my existence since the beginning in october. I just reverted everything back to what it was because I need to sleep now. >_>
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Done. strange... now even the previous one turned into the new one!
Even if it's not up to me to express my opinion, i think it was more cool the previous animation... the graphics of the new one is better but they just walk forward, the previous one which extend their wings is more... glorious.

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Coolsauce, the new image is up! Kungfu!

I'm also glad the line is back separating the signatures from the posts. I can remove that formatting line from my own signature again. Tongue

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
Tissue-aware
(01-09-2016, 08:48 AM)Tenkarider Wrote: the graphics of the new one is better but they just walk forward, the previous one which extend their wings is more... glorious.

What was less glorious is Zeemis using the old blue theme color as the gif background in alll 15 frames, hence the reason I had to redo it and use transparency (I couldn't find the same dragon animation).

Edit: @Lockirby2: Is Afterglow the result of radiations after the pub/bar closing hours?
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
@Madsiur Haha, I have no clue what it is. I just chose it to mean "satisfied after completing something", which it could almost metaphorically be parsed out to mean.

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
My cent and a half on the issue? The new dragon looks cool, moreso than the old one. The old one, however, with the flapping wings did look more like a "fan-fair" celebrate type deal.

Eitherway, it IS Lockirby's badge of honor. So if he digs it, that's what counts.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find