Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wolfman Locke

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Debrave
[Image: ff6-wolfman_locke.png]

Since this Chrismas will occur under a full moon, I thought to celebrate by turning one of the characters into an anthro wolf. Locke was the obvious choice. These sprites were only lightly edited from the original sprites and Poco Loco's Lone Wolf sprite sheet, so all credit should go to the game and Poco Loco.

There is plenty of room for improvement, I know, but I'm not skilled enough to make the necessary changes. If  you are aware of what fixes are needed, please feel free to edit these sprites. You are more than welcome to use.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
mot trying to necro post or anything but I just noticed this and its pretty good

thanks for the reference and keep spriting

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC