Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 Disney Fun Princess Time

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Mini
....because I'm a glutton for crazy, and my ADD addled brain can't focus on one project at a time, I went off on a tangent the other night. On a whim, I fear I've given birth to something that may become ANOTHER sprite project. In all honesty, these won't be finished until I clean up some of my other stuff. (I'm looking at YOU Amano!Locke) But I DID want to get the teaser out here at least to see if anyone would take interest.

My stipulation on myself, was that all of my edits would use the original game's palettes. (though most will require the 16 color patch) Buuuuut, yeah. I've given birth to a monster, ya'll (but I kinda like it. Wink ):

Final Fantasy 6 DISNEY:

[Image: ff6disneyteaser.png]

"Find the crystals? Save the world? ...Who even was that guy?!"  Shrug  

http://rjenyawd.deviantart.com/

Find

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
I'm gonna have to remaster my Frollo and Gaston sprites to contribute to a FF6 Disney project xD

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Status
Mini
Quote:I'm gonna have to remaster my Frollo and Gaston sprites to contribute to a FF6 Disney project xD

..... Woo, inspiration! lol. ...Though if this actually does branch off and become a full out project, we may end up having some 16/32 -bit Kingdom Hearts RPG action going on.

Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Even if you don't go full on Disney special, they'd still rock as NPC's. Heh, maybe the set up the FF6 version of the Gold Saucer.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
Pretty slick. Those would really be useful if made into 9 poses NPC sheets.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Debrave
I cannot unsee Seltzer as Elsa now. Just give him Celes's natural magic and let it go.
  Find

Status
Mini
Quote:I cannot unsee Seltzer as Elsa now. Just give him Celes's natural magic and let it go.

....that's secretly why I posted them like that. lol. I don't know if my favorite is Homeless!ElsaSetzer, Strago!BeardedBelle, or Fatface!ShadowUrsela. lol.

Also:

LEeeeeet it GOOOOOOOO! Let iiiiiiiiiiit Goooooooo!

Find