Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FFX's Flans

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
I don't know why but I really like the flan-type enemies. Maybe because of their funny animation when they get hit. So here are some Flan and some recolors.

[Image: flan02_by_kugawattan-d9jxc2a.png] [Image: flan04_by_kugawattan-d9jxc22.png] [Image: flan03_by_kugawattan-d9jxc25.png][Image: flan01_by_kugawattan-d9jxc2i.png]

[Image: dark_flan_16_bit_sprite_by_kugawattan-d9jxbav.png] Dark and Jumbo Flan

BONUS: Mini Dark Flan!

[Image: flan05_by_kugawattan-d9jxc1v.png]

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Nice sprite! Objection!
I might consider it when it will be the time to hunt new monsters for CotG bestiary, if you don't mind... Wink

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
not bad they look a touch pillow shaded tho

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Status
Charmed
Squeinx wut ar u doin
squeinx
stahp
[Image: flanwater_by_kugawattan-d9zjh2d.png][Image: flanthunder_by_kugawattan-d9zjh2l.png][Image: flanice_by_kugawattan-d9zjh2r.png][Image: flanflame_by_kugawattan-d9zjh30.png]
Of course square would make them before I noticed. These things must only happen to me. Oh well, at least I still had something to do: resized so it fits on a 32x mold and recolored the blue one into Thunder, Snow/Ice and Flame Flan.
You're still stuck with my version of the Jumbo Flan tho

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
My FF6:Enhanced FFXIII 64x64 Flandragora is no match for your Squee-unix FFX Flans:

[Image: 83dGSXg.png]

Courtesy of @jameswhite89 (He has done more FF9, FF10, FF12 and FF13 monsters for my hack but they are secret for now Tongue)
  Find

Status
Charmed
But that's not a flan, that's...a setient strawberry with arms :O

Status
Imprisoned
i really do wish ud stop comparing us madsiur Tongue. the xiii one is a tricky different design like kuga said it almost a sentient strawberry lol, albeit a rotten assed one

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
It wasn't really to compare both of you, I just wanted to show my flan in a humorous way (and credit you at the same time).
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
Wow these are awesome

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Imprisoned
i see your a sarcastic git u lol. anyways kuga these are a lot better Smile.thanks for keeping the monster gallery alive!