Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
PS4 FF7 Remake

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Mini
Quote:I think FFXIII dialogue were good from a technical point of view...

Was it? I honestly can't be a judge on that one, ... Since I've kinda never played it. *runs away*

and thanks for that Link! I didn't know they were localizing along with development now! That's awesome. Hopefully it shows in their future projects. ^_^

...also, Dragon's Dogma? ...do they have something to do with the 7 remake?! Please, God. No.

The only good thing that came out of that game was the character creation and the monster scaling.

"Find the crystals? Save the world? ...Who even was that guy?!"  Shrug  

http://rjenyawd.deviantart.com/

Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(12-22-2015, 08:19 PM)Rjenyawd Wrote: I didn't know they were localizing along with development now! That's awesome.

One aspect to consider with modern games is lips sync that has to be graphically done when localizing.
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Quote:For the record though, If they could pull off a world map akin to Ni No Kuni's? That would be heaven. lol
Exactly, this is what i'm talking about.

Quote:And Tenkarider, stop freaking compairing chit to Dragon's Dogma. Period. It was a chit game. Features good or bad, it was a horrible boring game and should be forgotten. As well as never used as a basis for describing ANY feature or effect it may or may not have had. It sucked in everyway. Even the cool features sucked. Quit bringing up such horrible things.
To make a long story short i had the bad luck to play the worst example of MMO RPG game possible... that makes sense. There's nothing that can make you give a worst feedback than a horrible experience as first one.

Anyway if a feature is boring to the point of make you consider to ignore it and just go on, probably it's a bad feature(i never considered KotR a boring quest)

Quote:just stop acting like those little hidden things are a game ruining requirement just because you hate spending a few hours looking for them
Wait, in this way it looks like i hate hidden stuff, which is quite the opposite of my mindset, what i hate is random shit spreaded everywhere in big quantity, secrets are welcomed, most of the times.

Ok, let's forget Dragon's Dogma forever. ;[

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find