Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Explorers

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
[Image: ffexplorers.png]

Final Fantasy Explorers localization to North America was announced in July.

"[The game] focuses on cooperative play with friends and utilizes a refined party system allowing Explorers to master over 21 new and familiar jobs including Knight, Monk, Black Mage and White Mage to defeat the realm’s mightiest monsters and even recruit them for battle.

Players will have the ability to call upon the powers of eidolons like Ifrit and Bahamut, as well as transform into other legendary characters from the Final Fantasy series via the Trance feature.
"

FF Explorers is a action RPG a la Monster Hunter. It will comes out on January 26th 2016.

Sources:
1- http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/30/fin...s-january/
2- http://www.siliconera.com/2015/11/13/fin...-gameplay/
3- http://www.siliconera.com/2015/11/18/you...explorers/
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
This looks like it will be fun. I'll probably get this at some point.

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Prowess
Whoa! I've never heard about this before, but now I'm super hyped for it!

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(11-21-2015, 04:02 PM)Cecil188 Wrote: Whoa! I've never heard about this before, but now I'm super hyped for it!

I've seen the news passing by a few months ago but I've not paid attention since it was a japanese game only. Seems like a decent game.
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
FF Explorers get a new trailer showing a bit more of the multiplayer experience:

Traveling with a group of people means putting together a well balanced party in Final Fantasy Explorers. There are 21 different jobs for players to choose from, and a solid group should have at least one person who can handle healing and status improvements for the party. You might also want someone who can debuff enemies and provide supporting attacks. As for the other two party members, people who can both take and deal damage are a must.

There are two ways to take part in Final Fantasy Explorers multiplayer sessions. The first is to call up between one and three Nintendo 3DS owning friends who also have the game for a local session. Should that prove difficult, you can also go online and play with people over the internet.
(source)

Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Why does that remind me so much of Everquest.

Course then it link to a video "chocobo riding in FFXV" and I have to say,dem chocobo got good e-brakes.Can't wait for the racing spinoff "chocobo drift".

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(12-19-2015, 07:00 AM)catone Wrote: Course then it link to a video "chocobo riding in FFXV" and I have to say,dem chocobo got good e-brakes.Can't wait for the racing spinoff "chocobo drift".

There's also fishing with a battle music playing in that video, to make sure you reach a nervous climax when you're about to catch a brass.

I stopped updating the FFXV news thread a long time ago because there was more hate thread toward SE in general than an actual FFXV discussion.
  Find